Helpdesk Software List

Yeah, it's http://helpdesk.oneorzero.com/ and that is also free.

ClientExec has a nice built in HelpDesk, although not a lot of people like the one built into ModernBill - they say it isn't too good.

Personally, I think it's best to have an open one where there is no need to actually login, the very reason why I'd recommend eSupport from Kayako.
(lol - even though I don't use it yet! :p )

heh yup. :)

Oh, do you like the ModernBill helpdesk?
I'm not sure if I should just use that or also get the eSupport - is it really worth the hassle of my clients logging in and actually then submitting one?

Don't know... :confused:

Ah, hehe ok sure.

But really, what is it you don't like about the ModernBill helpdesk?
Plenty of people don't like it - personally, I have not tried it. I've tested the end user and liked it a lot, yet have not had the pleasure of testing the admin part but will take the demo pretty soon.

But what is really THAT bad about it...? :confused:

Nothing, just why to have all the trouble, in logging in, and starting to go and to seek to file a support ticket...

It's really simmilar to PerlDesk...

True, I guess. But a lot of people like to use PerlDesk for support, and then ModernBill for billing.

Why not JUST use ModernBill, since either way you have to log in - and there is no alternative unless you get Kayako's eSupport or the helpdesk from InverseFlow.

so did you got eSupport yet? or staying with MB HelpDesk hehe ;) ??

Also if you take PerlBill, you have a built in HelpDesk, cool thing... like PerlBill built, but with improvments ;)

Nope, I've not got eSupport yet.

I'm going to get ModernBill - and when eSupport comes out with ModernBill integration, I'm going to get that since that'll be better I think.

Currently I use Ticket Master - and my clients don't mind it, so I may upgrade to v3.0 of that which has some nice new features, but I'll see. It may be best to just have them log into ModernBill since when I used it as the end-user, I quite liked it.

My clients don't mind logging in, since they'll have to now plus they rather want to - since some cannot get their heads around how it'll be safe without logiin. So, :rolleyes:.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam