Help me find good reseller hosting

bandboy

I am on look out for a good, reliable and secure reseller hosting with following minimum criteria:-

Space = 15Gb
Bandwidth = 200-250Gb
php 4.4.2
MySql 4.1.21
Perl
Curl enabled
Other features = Unlimited
cpanel+fantastico
cpanel Pro
Allow runtime encryption-decryption
Atleast 2 Dedicated IP
Custom nameServers Setup
Overselling enabled

Support = meaningful and fast (since it is for reselling purpose, support needs to be quick, atleast provide answer in 6-8hrs.)

Host must have been in business for atleast 2yrs.

Let me know if any good options exist which meet my expectations?

Last edited:
MOD NOTE: Post removed. Advertising is allowed only in the marketplace area.

Last edited by a moderator:
ATTN EVERYONE: The user is looking for recommendations, not offers. Offers are not allowed in any forum other than marketplace.

Well, It really depends on the budget you have,

hostgator.com and bluhost.com are excellent. For reseller, I would recommend you WHM/cPanel host. It may not be easy to find out a host with at least 2 years in business, but I found many in Google. Also, a last and most valuable suggestion - DOnt go to eBay to buy hosting(as most of the users sell unlimited everything, which isnt physically possible, at least in this world). Never ever buy hosting with Unlimited everything. We live in real world where everything is limited, not unlimited. How many Hard Drives will you add to a single server, say?

Agree with post above. WHM/cPanel host will be the bet for you. Also try find company, providing indoors support. I highly recommend you look through bluehost.com, ************, resellerzoom.com.

Artashes said:
ATTN EVERYONE: The user is looking for recommendations, not offers. Offers are not allowed in any forum other than marketplace.
Exactly!

Thanks everyone for their recommendations. I have not heard good about bluehost and hostgator blocks many IPs from my country (ip ranges, no i am not from China but then does it matter? LOL).

I tried surfing few listed here but i still can't find that would carry me long way. I don't want it to be a month or two affair but stability and persistence with host for years to come.

Several years back,efore I started my own host I was hosted at Lunar Page . The service was good then, but that was before they put their packages on steroids. With their current package sizes I am sure they are overselling quite a bit, but that does not mean the service is bad. Back in 2003 they had good support, you may want to check them out.

Galaxy-Hosts said:
Several years back,efore I started my own host I was hosted at Lunar Page . The service was good then, but that was before they put their packages on steroids. With their current package sizes I am sure they are overselling quite a bit, but that does not mean the service is bad. Back in 2003 they had good support, you may want to check them out.
Thanks for recommendation Galaxy-Hosts. I'll check them now. Just if your data center were good, i would have continued dedi for one of my projects with you. Support was never an issue with you, just your DC had too much downtime. Anyways, reseller is what i am looking for now for a diff. project.

My postive hosting experience

bandboy said:
I am on look out for a good, reliable and secure reseller hosting with following minimum criteria:-

Space = 15Gb
Bandwidth = 200-250Gb
php 4.4.2
MySql 4.1.21
Perl
Curl enabled
Other features = Unlimited
cpanel+fantastico
cpanel Pro
Allow runtime encryption-decryption
Atleast 2 Dedicated IP
Custom nameServers Setup
Overselling enabled

Support = meaningful and fast (since it is for reselling purpose, support needs to be quick, atleast provide answer in 6-8hrs.)

Host must have been in business for atleast 2yrs.

Let me know if any good options exist which meet my expectations?

Hi Bandboy,

I have thus far had very good luck with www.barakhosting.com. I'm not sure if they meet all of your criteria because I am such a newbie at this, but I've found them most helpful so I'm sure they will be able to answer your questions.

Hope this helps.

MOD NOTE: 3.4 Participants may not post or otherwise transmit promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except in those forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted.

Please consult the rules prior to posting: http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/rules.php

We rely on your further cooperation.

eli roos said:
Hi Bandboy,

I have thus far had very good luck with www.barakhosting.com. I'm not sure if they meet all of your criteria because I am such a newbie at this, but I've found them most helpful so I'm sure they will be able to answer your questions.

Hope this helps.
Thanks eli roos, I'll check barakhosting in detail in some time. I just browsed their site and they seem to fulfil many if not all requirements, but i need to google their reviews and also bad experiences if any one had. Little effort now would hopefully save alot of time later. :)

************ has nice reseller package plans. I guess they may satisfy all your needs. Besides they have got an in-house support.