Help Center Live

hostkentucky

I am putting in a live chat in my customer support section of my hosting company and looking at Help Center Live. It seems to be really good. Does anyone have any other suggestions on Free or Affordable live chats. Thanks.

I personally use HCL for my company, it is very sofisticated and very useful. A lot of features and works very well, never had a problem.

We use ClickChatSold, as our live sales tool. It's only $19/mo and it works great.

I've never really been fond of HCL, because of their ticketing. We would much rather use our own ticketing method, instead of being forced into their crappy one.

I agree with ANMMark. http://www.clickchatsold.com is the way to go. When we first started up and worried about money we went with HCL and it was probably the worst software I ever used. It never seemed to work right whenever a potential client showed up and was just a piece of junk. In all honesty the $20 you save going with HCL instead of something like CCS isn't worth it, as in the longrun HCL will cost you far more then $20 in potential sales.

Thats my 2 cents anyway.

I am familiar with HCL. It works perfectly and has a very easy to use interface. I would recommend it as a free live chat program.

Tried LivePerson for a month. Wasn't worth the $100/concurrant operator. The software is impressive and the abilities are vast, but ROI was not enough for it to remain active.

I agree with CCS really good you know IP where the client is chatting the page he is referring ...Really good for a price of $19.95

I setup HCL for one of my customer he veru happy with it. It have much features and price only "FREE".

Help Center Live has my vote. It is available through Fantastico now. Our company likes to use the same scripts we offer customers is why we began using, but I am glad we made the switch. I never have a problem with it.

Ditto with HCL here too - its great also if you have multiple sites that you are providing service for as well. I have it set up on a support domain name and then run support for several of my web sites through one install. Plus if your on a server with Fantastico, installs in seconds