Hello :)

SWN_Michael

Hey all,

I'm Michael and I'm new to this forum :)

A bit about me! I own Spearware Networks, a provider of web/reseller hosting and VPS hosting services. When I'm not working on my company, I listen to music, read about new technology, play video games, and other things. So far I'm enjoying this place, and I hope to be fairly active.

That is one great intro, Michael. Thanks for taking the time to say hello to all of us and get a bit personal.

Welcome to the community. Sorry that you had a bit of a trouble signing up, but I am glad we were able to get you in here swiftly.

Also, congratulations on starting your own company. While you seem to have a long history in this industry, you've started your own venture in 2020. How has it been so far?

Welcome to the forums! Lots of threads and discussions from the past still hold a lot of weight today, so don't be afraid to scan/search the archives :)

I see the AS212647 referenced. Care to open a thread and give us all some insight into that number and what was involved in obtaining it?

That is one great intro, Michael. Thanks for taking the time to say hello to all of us and get a bit personal.

Welcome to the community. Sorry that you had a bit of a trouble signing up, but I am glad we were able to get you in here swiftly.

Also, congratulations on starting your own company. While you seem to have a long history in this industry, you've started your own venture in 2020. How has it been so far?
Things have been going well so far, which I could acquire clients a bit more rapidly, but every business wishes that :)

Welcome to the forums! Lots of threads and discussions from the past still hold a lot of weight today, so don't be afraid to scan/search the archives :)

I see the AS212647 referenced. Care to open a thread and give us all some insight into that number and what was involved in obtaining it?
AS212647 is my ASN that I use for my network that I provide services from. I'll be happy to create a thread at some point with information about how to build a network and the hardware I use.