Hello from Coast Hosting!

coasthosting

Hello All,

Great to be part of this new community and looking forward to getting to know everyone.

About our company.
Our Coast Hosting brand is a relatively new with being in business just over a year we have hundreds of happy customers, however we are not new to the game with over 10 years of network and system infrastructure experience we know what works. We are purely run on Linode's cloud network which provides great scalability and reliability. We only offer quality shared cPanel hosting based out of Australia and we hope to expand to dedicated servers and vps's in future.

Outside of work i am an avid music producer and musician and also enjoy getting out and enjoying the outdoors, mountain biking etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to HD, @coasthosting

A totally awesome intro, thanks for telling us a little bit about you as well. What kind of music do you pursue and/or produce?

K, maybe I can ask you something in the meantime. I find myself a bit into EDM lately. I particularly enjoy listening to sets while working, helps me focus. YouTube has plenty of awesome material that helped me discover some really cool artists and DJs, but the segment is still relative new to me.

If you have a couple of favourite artists that you'd recommend listening to (as a DJ set), that would certainly be a welcome discovery.

I am more into melodic/soulful electronic stuff.

K, maybe I can ask you something in the meantime. I find myself a bit into EDM lately. I particularly enjoy listening to sets while working, helps me focus. YouTube has plenty of awesome material that helped me discover some really cool artists and DJs, but the segment is still relative new to me.

If you have a couple of favourite artists that you'd recommend listening to (as a DJ set), that would certainly be a welcome discovery.

I am more into melodic/soulful electronic stuff.
Nice one!

a few are
Culture Code - Make Me Move (James Roche Remix)
Ghost Dragon - Love Ain't Changing
SABAI and Hoang - Million Days (Feat. Claire Ridgley)

Thank you! One of my fav recent discoveries was Little Boots. Heading to YouTube to listen to these new tracks.