Hello Everyone

TDLHosting

Hi There,
My name is Travis, and I am the owner of TDLHosting. I do admit, and will not lie, I came here solely to advertise, however it would be nice to get involved in the hosting community, so here I am. I have been involved in this field for about 5 years, and I have experience in many different panels such as ensim, plesk, and cPanel. I am willing to answer any questions and offer as much help as I can :)

Travis

Welcome abaord Travis, good to see your honesty, as well you seem pretty knowledged.. great to have you aboard.

Hehe yep thats right GC!

Hey Travis,
Welcome to the site :)
The best way to advertise is when you make a post which is interesting or helpful to others and you have your website domain and a little info in your sig ;)

I know I pay more attention to the info in someones sig if they make a post which is helpful to someone or interesting to me.

Nice to have you here anyway!
Thanks for joining

heh

This place, actually did give me a very good idea. I think I will impliment this idea, and let you know. Ill PM it to you first John to get your input, but it has no connection to my company, well not in the obvious ways :D

Hehe and its not just a good first impression we get, you will have a lasting good impression of our community here!

By the way, you should add a link to your website in your sig as your advertising your price, it might be useful :)