Gtalk integrated Chat

zahiid

I think its great to have integrated chat support system like olark, Its free , Is there any other free client like this? Integrated with gtalk.

I didn't think Olark was free. I know they have a 14 day free trial but after that it's like $49 a month. Am I right or am I missing something?

I could see where it would work for some but not all, for us we really have no need for it. How many people get requests for this and how many requests are you getting for it? I do not think we have had a single soul ask for it.

I've been looking at the WHMCS live chat module, so far it has my vote, but I'm still looking around for anything free and reliable (if that's possible!). I will check out what others are posting here as well.:thumbup:

I've been looking at the WHMCS live chat module, so far it has my vote, but I'm still looking around for anything free and reliable (if that's possible!). I will check out what others are posting here as well.:thumbup:

been using the WHMCS live chat for over 12 months now without any issues that effect the software. Support is best sourced direct from Stardevelop though, which is usually sorted within 24 hrs (time difference from UK to Australia)

We do not have nearly enough requests to do this. For those who are using it can you give a brief example of how many requests you have had before you set it up compared to how many actually use it now (and how frequent)? Thanks!!

We've used LiveHelp before. I don't know anything about Gtalk, so I don't know if it is compatible or not. Also, LiveHelp is not free, but it has a one-time-purchase option (if I remember correctly) along with the monthly option.

We've used LiveHelp before. I don't know anything about Gtalk, so I don't know if it is compatible or not. Also, LiveHelp is not free, but it has a one-time-purchase option (if I remember correctly) along with the monthly option.

if by Livehelp you mean Stardevelop Live help (WHMCS live chat), then this is only a one time fee if purchased direct from Stardevelop, but if purchased as a WHMCS addon, you can get it monthly

Hi,

Mate We are Using Zopim with gtalk integration earlier but due to some issues they had stoped now we are using integration with Skype.

Zopim is my choice, however i use BBM with all of our clients. This really helps me have everything organized. Yes i have a android emulator on my pc and the app on my android phone. I use it because it helps us keep close relation with our clients and employees.

Olark is not nearly as free chat platform. GTalk cannot be integrated if customer/client does not have a google account. (yes, very rare but it happens).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys