Growing your site.

webling

Even though we can post links on sites that allow it such as classifieds and even other web sites we have, I'm finding that paid advertising is more effective and can grow your site faster. I try to use the best keywords for the sites I build. I'm realizing that the web hosting business takes a lot of time and energy and not a lot of profit. I'm delving into other online businesses and I advertise my web hosting site on them also. This is a strategy I have used for awhile even when I didn't do a lot of paid advertising but it didn't bring the results that paid advertising does.

Agreed. I have been using Google Ads since the Adwords days and it delivers great results. Facebook is also a favorite of mine for boosting posts.

Paid advertising can indeed be an effective way to grow your site faster and reach a larger audience. When done correctly, it can generate more targeted traffic and potentially increase conversions. However, it is important to carefully plan and execute your advertising campaigns to ensure that you are targeting the right audience and maximizing your return on investment.

While posting links on classifieds and other websites can have some benefits, it may not always yield significant results in terms of driving substantial traffic. Paid advertising, on the other hand, allows you to directly target the audience most likely to be interested in your web hosting services.

Regarding the profitability of the web hosting business, it can vary greatly depending on factors such as competition, pricing strategies, and the quality of services offered. It is essential to evaluate the market and competition thoroughly to find ways to differentiate yourself and potentially increase profitability.

Facebook is also a favorite of mine for boosting posts.
Not something I would recommend doing. Web hosting has notoriously been a difficult category to push via Facebook. You can certainly take advantage of the platform to maintain your company page and communicate with potential clients, but once you start paying to boost your posts, Facebook will keep milking your capability to do so, perhaps even intentionally reducing visibility of future posts you didn't pay to promote, in order to motivate you to pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft