Greetings!

Arcanum

Hello all,

I'm new to Hosting Discussion but have been around the hosting industry since 2002. My first dedi was one of those Cobalt Raqs. (The little blue boxes that run some wonky version of Linux for those that don't remember-- had 512MB RAM too! It was a real beast!)

I run two websites for my company, right now both offering the same products -- VPS and Dedicated servers. The reason why is because I want to brand it a specific name. I will eventually use the main site (you can guess it with my name) as the corporate site and the other domain as the sole product offerings page. I started my current company in May of this year.

Thank you! I'm happy to be a member of the community and hope to meet some new people and network with other owners as well! Feel free to PM me if anyone ever wants to chat or has any questions.

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself in such a nice way. We are happy to have an experienced professional join the community. I am certainly looking forward to seeing you around often. :)

Enjoy the site and best of luck in your business objectives this year.

Hello all,

I'm new to Hosting Discussion but have been around the hosting industry since 2002. My first dedi was one of those Cobalt Raqs. (The little blue boxes that run some wonky version of Linux for those that don't remember-- had 512MB RAM too! It was a real beast!)

I run two websites for my company, right now both offering the same products -- VPS and Dedicated servers. The reason why is because I want to brand it a specific name. I will eventually use the main site (you can guess it with my name) as the corporate site and the other domain as the sole product offerings page. I started my current company in May of this year.

Thank you! I'm happy to be a member of the community and hope to meet some new people and network with other owners as well! Feel free to PM me if anyone ever wants to chat or has any questions.

Hello and welcome to Hosting Discussion :beer: Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost