Greetings!

JSCL

Hi All,

Quick introduction/hello!

I'm Jason.

I was in this industry at a younger age in my teens, certainly made plenty of mistakes back then.

Have spent the last few years working in sports marketing, sponsorship etc here in the UK.

Was recently head hunted to return to the industry to run a web hosting brand on behalf of an established Canadian Inc and certainly learning fast that lots has changed.

Looking forward to getting back in to the swing and engaging with online communities again. Don't think I've ever used HD before, so go steady..! :)

Cheers,

Jason

Jason,

What a nice introduction and an even more cool background. I am glad that you decided to join our community in an effort to prepare to get back into this business.

We are looking forward to seeing you around more often then. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me personally.

Hi All,

Quick introduction/hello!

I'm Jason.

I was in this industry at a younger age in my teens, certainly made plenty of mistakes back then.

Have spent the last few years working in sports marketing, sponsorship etc here in the UK.

Was recently head hunted to return to the industry to run a web hosting brand on behalf of an established Canadian Inc and certainly learning fast that lots has changed.

Looking forward to getting back in to the swing and engaging with online communities again. Don't think I've ever used HD before, so go steady..! :)

Cheers,

Jason

Welcome to HD Jason! And welcome back into the industry - I am sure so much has changed ... and HD is one of the forums that is growing daily with good friendly people and friendly mods!

All the best with your new position.

And have a super upcoming Labor Day / Holiday Weekend!:beer:

Dave