Great WHM signup script

i just bought the PHPManager and i guess they dont believe in a quick sale because i have been waiting for more than 36 hours to get it

Ill keep everyone posted

PHPManager? For the Cobalts?

If this is the one I am thinking of, it killed and hosed one of my servers about 15 days after installing it. Still got bad feelings over that.

The Phpmanager script

Hey

Does the nixt script have any built in support ticket scripts or something to that effect.

I am still playing around with the PHPManager (I had the first version, and upgraded to the newest version a few weeks ago)

I like the concept of the phpmanager since it has a built in support ticket system and it too intergrates with whm/cpanel very easily. My clients seem to like it also. You can also skin it fairly easy. However the current version of the script does have a bug or two in it. and it is still not the best I think it can be.
I have to say though that Locus (I believe the creator of the script) is VERY good at answering and providing tech support. I know he also just hired 2 or 4 new people to field support questions. I just wish their were a few more features added to it.

I have just downlaoded and install PHPManager
it looks like it is a damn good script built in trouble ticket and it also has a function to and staff members and you can even change the theme of the script i will update eveyone when or if i find anything wrong with it

:eek: :eek: :judge: :judge: :judge: :eek: :eek:

yeah it is but it does take the people that run the site like a week to get you the script or acces to the forum section to download it

But it is a damn good script in my opinion

i have also test drove perldesk and it is good but its not any good for resellers since if you want to use some of the features in their you must have mail direct file access which no reseller has

but i had access to do it and yes it works great

what it will do is if you sent a email to support@yoursite.com

it will add the contents of that email to the perldesk
it works great as well
but resellers cant use all of the features but they can use most of them

well i have been using the PHPmanager script for a while now and its working great no errors exept a language error but that was my fault oops

Oh and i made a deal with another hosting company to sell my hosting company and it fell through so im back in business again

Thanks

WHM/cPanel and ModernBill

I **LOVE** the new ModernBill!!! It integrates with my WHM and I can setup domains with the click of a button without even having to login to WHM! It also has integrated support ticketing! Check it out at http://www.modernbill.com I dont know what I would do without it, seriously!!!

Has anyone else had troubles getting Nixt to actually work on the latest versions of WHM/cPanel.

I have an entire reselling community trying to get it to work...any suggestions???

NiXT

Ive never heard of NiXT before... I am actually developing my own billing system now =D I'll keep you all updated (if you want/care)!

yeah it is but it does take the people that run the site like a week to get you the script or acces to the forum section to download it

But it is a damn good script in my opinion

No it doesn't all they have to do is reigster you on there members area witch is already done and right now they are working 24/7 on neomanager it is relesed today.
And i got mine in 2 hours no problem.

ModernBill / WHM / cPanel

The API function in MB (ModernBill - http://www.modernbill.com) is really nice... It doesnt 'automatically' do it at signup, but you login to MB and go to the 'API Queue' section and it creates their account at the click of a button. Its a nice 'all-in-one' solution for resellers AND dedicated owners. Ive used it for about 4 or 5 months now and I like it a lot, check it out. Also, I found an AWESOME new support ticketing system that has live chat integrated too, its at - http://www.renaxsolutions.com/html/index.php - if you wanna check it out. Your server has to have IonCube support though, you should check with your host (if you are reseller) to see if they support it before you buy it.

Haha

So, have you tried all of them? Why would you recommend doing it manually? There are several factors that have determined MY use of an automated billing system, and the use of others too, they are:

1) Online Billing - Client like it, why do you think there are so many banks and other businesses that are allowing the option now?

2) Simplicity - Its much easier (talking about ModernBill) to automate the signup process and setup the users account at the click of a button instead of having to login and set the client up to active and then having to login again, to WHM, and set the client up and specify everything

3) Variety Of Billing Options - Clients LOVE a variety of billing options. I allow many different kinds including credit card, PayPal, StormPay, personal check and even Western Union money order for international clients. I have allowed even other kinds just to suit clients including signing up for that StormPay account so my client can use it.

Simply put its easier, more cost effective, and smarter to use an automated billing system, and that is why so many people are doing it. If automated billing systems werent needed, there wouldnt be so many out there or in current development.