Graphic Card / RAM / SSD / CPU

4D Hosting

Hi

When setting up a new PC, practically which one(s) do I invest on to get better performance ?
Graphic Card, RAM, SSD, or CPU

You need to identify what the primary uses of the computer will be and then your budget. From there you can start to choose which parts to choose.

However for my $0.02, any everyday computer should have at least the following: Quad Core CPU or better, 8GB+ RAM, SATA 3 250GB+ SSD, SATA HDD for large file storage Wifi, and Bluetooth. Graphics cards completely depend on whether you will be gaming or not. If not, on board graphics on the most recent Intel CPUs can handle any amount of HD video streaming, basic gaming, video encoding, etc.

Hi

When setting up a new PC, practically which one(s) do I invest on to get better performance ?
Graphic Card, RAM, SSD, or CPU

Hello,

It depends on your needs for what you wish to use the PC for, If you intend to use it for Gaming or graphic rendering, number crunching then CPU, Graphic Card, Ram and Disk.

if it is for just basic office tasks then Cpu, Disk and Ram the Graphics card

CPU, SSD, RAM, Graphic Card and good monitor.

With SSD Disk your PC/Laptop startup/shutdown speed will be improved by 60% and also copy/pasting will be so easy.