Good free banner management?

BlackStorm

Does anyone know a good free banner management script?
I was using phpadsnew before but its very advanced and I didnt understand some of the things.
It worked very well but just too complex, i would rather something a lot more simple.

What i would like is something that gives the following stats:

Banner views
clicks
click through rate
remove the banner from rotation after a certain number of views

I think thats the main things anyway
Thanks a lot

Have your checked out www.hostscripts.com ? They have just about anything and everything you would ever need.

Do you use it? There is one thing I never got about Banner Management and that was how it works. I know RackShack advertises on a lot of websites like hosting directories but I dont understand why they would need a bannar management script since they are not advertising it on their site right? So in other words...could you use a banner management script to advertise on other websites?

<!--QuoteBegin-FastNetServers+Oct 19 2003, 03:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FastNetServers @ Oct 19 2003, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Do you use it? There is one thing I never got about Banner Management and that was how it works. I know RackShack advertises on a lot of websites like hosting directories but I dont understand why they would need a bannar management script since they are not advertising it on their site right? So in other words...could you use a banner management script to advertise on other websites? [/b][/quote]
I use it alot of my forums

<!--QuoteBegin-FastNetServers+Oct 19 2003, 03:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FastNetServers @ Oct 19 2003, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Do you use it? There is one thing I never got about Banner Management and that was how it works. I know RackShack advertises on a lot of websites like hosting directories but I dont understand why they would need a bannar management script since they are not advertising it on their site right? So in other words...could you use a banner management script to advertise on other websites? [/b][/quote]
That the script I use for my banner advertise it good :D

<!--QuoteBegin-FastNetServers+Oct 19 2003, 11:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FastNetServers @ Oct 19 2003, 11:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> could you use a banner management script to advertise on other websites? [/b][/quote]
Yes I did that before