Good Affiliate Software?

kylespringer

Anyone know any good Affiliate Software that is a free or affordable that works well? I also need something that works well with the client exec signup script. Its got to be able to detmermine different types of packages and different payment period signups so I can give certain credit for annual sign up and other amounts for monthly signups.

I've heard that Ultimate Affiliate is a good script. However, I have never used it so I cannot vouch for it and I'm not sure if this is the Ultimate Affiliate script I've heard talked about; Google brings up many links..

dynaweb said:
I lean towards affiliate networks since there is no scripting and affiliates are already in the system waiting for you.
Do you have a favorite or two you can recommend? The biggies tend to have high monthly minimums and such last time I checked. Any of them reasonable for smaller hosting companies?

What are some cheap ones that can be started. CJ is so much to get rolling. I need something affordable to begin with.

ShareBucks.com for an affordable affiliate network

I suggest ShareBucks.com for an affordable affiliate network. The rates are very low, they accept PayPal, and the system appears to have all the features as the big ones like CJ and linkshare.

Oh yeh I for got to mention.. It is confirmed compatible with CE. Just drop the code into CEs "Thank You" message. You can also define "products" so one would be monthly and one yearly or however you want to configure it.

you could quite easily intergrate the script to practically any signup system, you just have to send the referer ID across with the order and make it visible in mysql.

But does anyone have any that they have tried that has worked well?

I've been using iDevAffiliate for a year or so and it's very affordable and works well. The interface for both administrator and user are very easy to use and nicely laid out.

- Pat

LovellHosting said:
I've been using iDevAffiliate for a year or so and it's very affordable and works well. The interface for both administrator and user are very easy to use and nicely laid out.

- Pat

For me too works very well