GamerGang.com - NOT for sale, but just wondering how much I could get for it..

dubs, your post was moved to the Domain Appraisals forum because you are wondering how much GamerGang.com is worth.

Ok. Just wanted to clarify.

I'm definitely no expert, but I would guess somewhere in the neighborhood of maybe $100, but that REALLY depends on traffic and a few other factors. It is a dot com and doesn't have any dashes, which helps, and it sounds to me like something that others might find useful, but the lack of heavy traffic from the Alexa report doesn't raise the value too much. If you were to increase the traffic on the domain, you surely would make more.

With no traffic the domain is not worth much more than reg fee.
Possibly $18-$22.

Any ideas on how I could increase the traffic? its ranked like 1,000,000 as the 3 months average, but like 700,000 in the week average.

Dubs, you are talking about a hosting site here.
You are never going to be able to generate enough traffic to make this domain worth anything as unless the business is for sale with the name.

1and1.com is a name that gets tons of traffic but if they were to sell the name without the hosting business with it the traffic would be dead as soon as people figured out it was no longer the site they were expecting.

Dubs, you are talking about a hosting site here.
Someone might want to develop this domain name into a community gaming site with a forum to talk about the newest developments in video games. Or, they could simply make a site about gaming. I think this domain name has two potential groups of buyers, but I would say that the hosting idea would get more money only if you sell your website with it, too.

simple answer - if it's not for sale then you'll get NOTHING for it ;)
if it was for sale without a back-end site/business - maybe $20

Oh ok thanks guys.

Also, does anyone know any good websites, besided HD, that have cheap advertising on their site with a good amount of traffic?

I might have something you might be interested in and I will send you a PM once I have my facts straight!
~Equinox

I have an even better idea Equinox. Post it here publically, so that we may all know what it is about. Also, remember, all advertisements are restricted to the Marketplace area. If, by any chance, a member decides to offer a service to dubs (or any other member) by PM, without the member making a formal request for such services to be offered via PM, that is spam.

Just making sure we're all following the rules. :)

eeek, sorry! I though this 'was in' the MarketPlace area...sorry...misread the title.
My mistake! *grovels in the dirt and begs for forgiveness*

Jordan is right. If you want advertising related offers, please start a thread in the marketplace section. (read the rules there first)

Thank you. :)