Freecpanelsharedhosting.com - Shared/Reseller Hosting in Miami, United States

mikho

FreeCpanelSharedHosting.com is a child of Lowendspirit.com and operated with the help of its community.
This week, Freecpanelsharedhosting.com offers you to try the CANIS package for as low as $5 / year. No coupon needed!

Our plans include cPanel and Softaculous, among many other features and offerings.
Need more? Open a ticket and we will work together and find a custom plan that fits your needs.

Try us out; you will not be disappointed!

http://www.freecpanelsharedhosting.com

YOU WILL GET::

• Softaculous (300+ popular scripts available with one-click installs)
  • Trendy Site Builder
  • SNI Support (no dedicated IP required for SSL)
  • Powered by cpNginX
  • Daily off-site backups (included)
  • Hosted Piwik installation - web analytics platform that gives you insights on your website’s visitors and much more (addon when ordering)

CANIS

• 2048 MB Storage Space
  • 20480 MB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 3 mySQL Databases

Price: $5 / YEAR
Direct order Link

Reseller option

Do you want to get paid for hosting your own website? Get a reseller package from FreecPanelSharedHosting.com and sell some of the space and bandwidth you get.
We allow overselling your allocated storage and bandwidth and you can set the price you like.
Start small with almost no expenses and upgrade as you go.

What's in the package?
  • Create as many FTP Accounts you like
  • Create Email Accounts and aliases to everyone
  • Databases, one for every need you have
  • Domains, be it sub,parked, addons ... as many as you like
  • Softaculous (300+ popular scripts available with one-click installs)
  • Trendy Site Builder
  • SNI Support (no dedicated IP required for SSL)
  • Powered by cpNginX
  • Daily off-site backups
  • Hosted Piwik installation - web analytics platform that gives you insights on your website’s visitors and much more (addon when ordering)

The only limit we set is the disk and bandwidth
Disk Quota : 10240 MB
Monthly Bandwidth: 102400 MB

All of the above in the Lepus Package (Regular Price: $5 / month)
$3.50 p/month regular price $5 – reverts to regular price after 3 months (CODE = 45Z3WBY7HY)
$10 for 3 months pre payment, regular price $15 - reverts to regular price after 6 months (CODE = L0Z2WC1KYD)
$20 for 6 months pre payment, regular price $30 - reverts to regular price after 12 months (CODE = B1Y4ANIQZC)
$35 for 12 months pre payment, regular price $60 – price for life limited to first 5 orders. (CODE = UKT6O1LN1K)

Direct Order Link

FAQ
[Q] Why the hard limit on mySQL databases?
[A] Most clients never need more, the limit is there to plan ahead and to make sure that clients get the performance they are looking for. if it's not enough, open a ticket and we can work something out.

[Q] If I need more more space/bandwidth/mySQL databases, why would I go with you?
[A] Nothing is written in stone, if you need something extra, open a ticket and we will find a solution.

[Q] Do you have 24/7/365 support?
[A] No, regular tickets will be responded to within 12 hours, most of the time they are handled well within that timeframe.

[Q] I don't have a domain name to use with the hosting account, what can I do?
[A] Two options, order a domain from us or use the free sub-domain option when signing up.

[Q] Will the hosting account be available directly after payment?
[A] No, all orders from new customers are screen by a human before activating the hosting.

[Q] Will I get something in return if I report something "out of the ordinary"?
[A] YES! A reward will be available.

Please visit the website:http://www.freecpanelsharedhosting.com or follow onTwitter for more information.

Links
Terms Of service
Acceptable Use
Contact Us

Thank you for reading.