Forum Lists?

Senad

I know that going to forums and advertising and being active within the community is a very good way to promote your business. Currently this month alone I have found several good places for advertisements by just being active within their forum communities and it seems like there are just soo many more that it seems almost too crazy maybe to sign up for all of them possibly?)

I'm curious though, which places are worth posting in (IE: Activity Wise?) and which are not.

Which places (besides HD, WHT, and HHO) do other people go to discuss and just place their sigs in and make posts in their advertising sections?

Thanks for the list ldcdc.Are there any other topic-related forums that you go to? Like for example namepros.com or sitepoint.com?

I do visit sitepoint's hosting forum. If it would be better moderated I would like it even more. Spammy posts tend to stay too long online, even after reports. :(

Senad said:
I know that going to forums and advertising and being active within the community is a very good way to promote your business. Currently this month alone I have found several good places for advertisements by just being active within their forum communities and it seems like there are just soo many more that it seems almost too crazy maybe to sign up for all of them possibly?)

I'm curious though, which places are worth posting in (IE: Activity Wise?) and which are not.

Which places (besides HD, WHT, and HHO) do other people go to discuss and just place their sigs in and make posts in their advertising sections?

I find that every forum has a slightly different feel to it, and different folks post there. It's really a matter of finding a core bunch that you feel welcome at, and that seem to be active.