FB marketing

Facebook marketing is a good way to generate organic traffic. They help to build local traffic and build your website popularity in search engines.

Hi friends can any one give me tips for marketing using facebook

You can contact Facebook team directly and they will call you explain things better for you. I have had a discussion with someone from their marketing team and was convincing.

I will typically do FB Marketing when I do a article in our Blog. I will do a post boost and then target only our local area by county or zip code etc. I won't spend anymore than about $30 on a boost.

The only issue I have run into is the post needs to be more text than image so you have to watch how you do your post.

facebook marketing is just like many other types of marketing, provide a message that stands-out and is straight to the point. Doesn't hurt to do some Google searching on specific tactics for a given market either.

Facebook for me was a waste of money and would never recommend them. To be honest I think there traffic is fake.

Facebook for me was a waste of money and would never recommend them. To be honest I think there traffic is fake.

If you go looking for direct sales from FB you will get disappointed. FB is good for top of the mind impact. That may not translate into immediate sales but its good capital to be a known brand as we tend to buy from the ones we know. Its therefore not effective for low cost advertisers as they tend to want immediate and direct sales from their dollars.

Facebook advertising is good for impressions, not for business.
You'll get 1000+ impressions but click 10-11 and sales are zero.
If you want to share your website name or wanna make it popular then go for it.
But for sale its not good.
Thanks.

If you go looking for direct sales from FB you will get disappointed. FB is good for top of the mind impact. That may not translate into immediate sales but its good capital to be a known brand as we tend to buy from the ones we know. Its therefore not effective for low cost advertisers as they tend to want immediate and direct sales from their dollars.

Hmm. I have never thought of that way. Something that i will have think about.

I also had problems making any sales using facebook. Facebook is good for brand awareness but I do not think anyone really buys anything there. Especially for my type of business, I think nobody interesting is on facebook.

If you are spending money on branding but are not getting or expecting any sales, why bother? For a small provider you want sales. If you are making people aware of your services but they are not actually paying for your services then you are throwing money away.
If you are providing content and paying to promote it, you want to know if your return on your investment is paying off. It always amazes me how many online business do not even have Google analytics installed...

Ok friends thank you is there any other social networking platforms where really selling happens excluding web hosting forums like hd and wht

Hi friends can any one give me tips for marketing using facebook

Don't just register some accounts and wait for clients to come. Be active, develop campaigns, find clever way to promote yourself. The web is full of tutorials that can give you the right idea.

To make the best use of Facebook marketing, you need to have a person dedicated to content marketing and updating your Facebook page regularly with the latest posts. Maintaining the Facebook page is important to drive traffic to your website. You will also need to respond promptly to any customer queries posted on your page :)

The more time you put in to engaging your clients, and potential clients, on any of the social mediums the better your results will be. It's not an easy task to do long term. Just posting a special on there, or a generic ad spot, will typically give poor results. If you have an advanced skill in a specific area try posting tips on a regular basis.

Last edited:
The more time you put in to engaging your clients, and potential clients, on any of the social mediums the better your results will be. It's not an easy task to do long term. Just posting a special on there, or a generic ad spot, will typically give poor results. If you have an advanced skill in a specific area try posting tips on a regular basis.
Agreed. Compare this to fishing. The more hooks you put in the water, the better the odds. And what do fishermen normally do? They test different lures. Same applies to social media posting. Go where the fish are and use bait that's designed specifically for that demographic block.

One of the most important facebook marketing strategy is - make sure you write great content. If you have good content than you get organic page Likes, shares and etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft