Fastnext Webhosting Company Review

The points described further in the TOS do not necessary define this particular clause. They don't say "here is what we mean by inappropriate". They just inform you that there are inappropriate things which they will decide on themselves.

I agree with this but is there any thing specifically given that the word "inappropriate " can be taken in negative sense or how you get the feeling that the inappropriate used here will make the clients troubled by them. They may even decide a spam as appropriate if there is not much issue arising from it. Many companies are there without using this word inappropriate but stopping the clients servers for no reason. :disagree:

Many companies are there without using this word inappropriate but stopping the clients servers for no reason. :disagree:

And that's not right either. The idea is to have very plain restrictions and policies written down that define what's acceptable and what's not, without leaving much space for guesswork and doubt.

Which makes reading the Terms of Service of prospective hosts even more important. It is your business you're entrusting to that host. How important is that data to you?

That is why both client and host should take backups. This way if something happens there is a good chance one of the two have a backup.

That is why both client and host should take backups. This way if something happens there is a good chance one of the two have a backup.

I can't stress how important it is to make backups to my clients. It is anyways good to have more backups then not having any at all.

I aslo try to make backups weekly, though Fastnext does the backups once in 24 hours :D So I am on the safe side in this case :D

movieshakdown.com was under construction, then I started developing the scripts for this domain and it lead to a serevr overload.Thus, the domain was suspended.
Just curious because this site still shows as suspended today. Do you have any live hosted URLs with them?

We are developing the site and making changes day after day.

What missing content do you mean?

Content Management Systems links to blank content
Templates Costumization links to blank content
Flash Websites links to blank content

If it's in development, I'm anxious to see the end result.