Ever made good money from domains?

EvilHaider

I'm curious to see if any1 here has made good or even decent (which is subjective of course) amount of money selling domains?

If yes, what domain? Developed? Undeveloped?

Please share!

You're tough out of luck if you are trying to get into the domain name business at this stage. Of course, if you could only reset the clock by six or seven years you would be all set.

Not trying to get into the domain selling business at all. I have a few as of yet undeveloped domains that I purchased some time ago and came across a domain forum the other day so I was just curious. My question was more to see if anyone (back in the day) was able to make good money from a domain. I'm quite aware of the domain market now. :)

I remember back in the day about 4 years ago when mediaone.com and .net where a cable telivision provider along with highspeed internet, me being the goof that i am registered mediaone.org and started a media company broadcasting media. Mediaone was going to sell to AT&T I belive, so I moved my clientel off the mediaone servers and to new servers and sold the domain for $3K. I dont think the domain is even worth the 3K today maybe 500$ but its ALL time with domains. I own over 100 domains till this day and i have some FOR SALE. Very respectable domains and I wont sell casue All offers are too low. And one domain becasue of legal disputes has cost me over 2K just to keep the domain, and value of domain was estimated at 10K+. It will never sell, who has the money? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8