Established web hosting business for sale dedicated server

shorehost

I am the owner of ShoreHost.Com. I have a dedicated server from ServerBeach that I got when they had just negotiated a deal with cpanel for lower prices. Here are the specs on the server:

AMD Athlon XP 2100+
1GB DDR Memory
60GB Maxtor ATA Hard Drive
Latest Build of Cpanel/WHM
RedHat 8.0
800GB of monthly bandwidth

I currently have a few clients hosted on this server, I would appreciate a flexible buyer who would allow the few clients that are on the box to remain, as they are free clients, (it's only about 6 or so). I would also like to be able to host my personal website on the box still, but I want to get out of the business part of it. The buyer will be entitled to my shorehost.com domains, website and billing software, (modernbill) along with any other pieces of information that may be needed. The server is monthly $129 with no additional fees. I also have a merchant account already setup in the name shorehost with authorize.net, I also have an enom reseller acount with over $50 remaining in available credit. These all come with this deal. I am selling the business and the server. Again I ask that the buyer would allow me to continure to host my personal website and keep the few free (non profit church's etc) account on the server. This is an already established business, the merchant account, domain name reseller account, billing software, helpdesk software, custom website and more. I am asking $1000 for the whole thing since I have put so much time and effort and not to mention money into it. I will also accept payments if you want the deal but can't get the whole amount at once. Once the payment is paid off, you will have a working web hosting business for just $129 a month, plus the small fees associated with the merchant account and business checking. If you have any questions or would like more information please feel free to email me at sales@shorehost.com and I would be glad to help you.

Thank You
Joe