Elon Musk's $43B hostile takeover of Twitter

There will always be new platforms just around the corner. Look what happened to MySpace. Once upon a time that platform was wildly popular. I actually look forward to the changes Elon will implement at Twitter.

There will always be new platforms just around the corner. Look what happened to MySpace. Once upon a time that platform was wildly popular. I actually look forward to the changes Elon will implement at Twitter.
Yes, but it was not as big as these giants. And myspace is actually still relatively active, cant be compared to twitter, but it has its fans and their count is in millions.

Yes, but it was not as big as these giants. And myspace is actually still relatively active, cant be compared to twitter, but it has its fans and their count is in millions.
From 115M MAU at its peak to 3M total monthly visits (could not find data on current MAU), means a drop of over 97%, and that's as good as dead in the eyes of consumer interest. I'd be shocked if it's a profitable resource today.

Got me confused between Twitter and MySpace. I knew as soon as I posted stats on Twitter that you'all were talking about MySpace. Compare 3 million monthly active users on MySpace to Twitter's 206 million daily active users.

Last edited:
Personally, we think he has purchased Twitter to speed up his AI's learning ability. It would have access to an endless stream of raw data!