ello Govener!!!!!

FatalSw1tch

Hello all,
If you are from webhosting talk you might know me.
My name is Loren A.K.A. FatalSw1tch
I am a partner in a Webhosting business, love helping other people, and love moding my vechicals and PC's.

Hope this gets as popular as WHT :):smash:

Hey Loren :)
Welcome to the community!

Good to have someone here who likes to help others!
What kind of things do you do to your vehicals?(car?)

Enjoy your stay with us :)
John

John Diver said:
Hey Loren :)
Welcome to the community!

Good to have someone here who likes to help others!
What kind of things do you do to your vehicals?(car?)

Enjoy your stay with us :)
John

Well John I have a 2001 Chevy S-10 Xtreme. Normal type modifications, air intake, exhaust, and the few other minior ones :).

I have some pictures if you wish to see.

Loren,

Welcome! Have a great time here as well as post and be apart of the community! We would love you to check us out and keep us company! Have fun!

-Max

Enjoy :) and tell me what you think I should do if anything:)

DSCF0006_small.jpg

DSCF0007_small.jpg

DSCF0008_small.jpg

DSCF0009_small.jpg

DSCF0010_small.jpg

Cobra seats, lower suspension, swap for manual drive ;)

it looks very nice, I really like the paintwork, very very clean outside, never see a car that clean in Belfast hehe

How long have you had that?

I've head it about oh 2 to 3 weeks.
It has 27,644 miles :). I plan on swaping a manual in at 60,000 miles. cobra seats are nice, new rims maybe a 18 inch. But no more lowering because that is stock lowered. My body kit in front has about a 2 to 3 inch clearnce :-(

Make sure you get some Hatchback 12" audiobahn speakers. And a Boss 2400 watt amp. Then through the new Sony 6000 series with built in 14" monitor and play station 2 up in the the ride. :)

My friend used to have a Chevy Xtreme, black. he had it dropped too and had problems with speed bumps.

John : You dont clean your car out every week and vacumn it? lazy.... lol jk

Hello FatalSw1tch
Welcome to HostingRefuge community :)

Very nice wheels you have there!
Do you have the front lowered?
it looks very low but not sure if thats a mod you have had done or just the design of the car

Stephen,

It is the design of the truck. The Chevy xtreme is bascially a chevy s-10. Lowered about 2 inches in the front, and about 3 inches in the back. It has the ground effects, fog lamps, and other stuff.