Download Youtube mp3 - for sale

aditd

We would be interesting in selling the domain www.downloadyoutubemp3.com if you invest 998$.
( take in consideration http://www.cubestat.com/www.downloadyoutubemp3.com )

Reasons for this price:
The domain has around 800 unique visitors / day most of them from US, Canada and UK.
http://www.downloadyoutubemp3.com/images/daily visitors.jpg - 3853 max is not in the graphic as the picture was done 3 days ago.
http://www.downloadyoutubemp3.com/images/google country traffic.jpg
The domain age is 1 year and 1 month.
PR 1 around 12.000 pages indexed by google ( which sends 80% of the traffic )
Backlinks http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/search?p=www.downloadyoutubemp3.com&bwm=i&bwmf=s&bwmo=d 3000+

So the site had and on going marketing campaigns

The site is making 2$/day from ads.

What you will get:
Domain transfer
Scripted installed ( 49$ worth the script script.downloadyoutubemp3.com )
You will find in the script, plugins that promote the site on Twitter and Facebook automatically.
2 month of free hosting. After that we can give you hosting for 10$ / month. This is not normal hosting ( the server has some features installed in order for the script to work ). Also the space and bandwidth has to be there as this is a download site.

Payment via Paypal
What do you say about it?

so you want $1000 USD for a site that only makes $2 USD a day so it will be 18 months before the buyer will get his $1000 back. before they can start to make a profit.

i think your asking price is all wrong.

so you want $1000 USD for a site that only makes $2 USD a day so it will be 18 months before the buyer will get his $1000 back. before they can start to make a profit.

i think your asking price is all wrong.

Did not say it is cheap.

In fact the price has gone to 3998$ right now.
True the income is in the range of 250 - 300$/ month and the traffic ... the traffic reached 31.000 visitors/day.

So if bought at that time the person that risked 18 month would have discovered that there are actually 3.

Did not say it is cheap.

True the income is in the range of 250 - 300$/ month and the traffic ... the traffic reached 31.000 visitors/day.

So if bought at that time the person that risked 18 month would have discovered that there are actually 3.

My comments was worked out from your own figures

if you invest 998$.
The site is making 2$/day from ads.

now you say its 3998$ right now which if your ads are only still tasking $2 a day then it wil not take 72 months to get back the investment.

so i dont know where you get 3 months from as even investing 3998$ and taking $300/month would still take just over 13 months to get the investment back

Ok, you both have me confused now :). What is the asking price, and how much does the site generate in revenue annually?

Ok, you both have me confused now :). What is the asking price, and how much does the site generate in revenue annually?

Hi Steve.

it confuses me as his first post stated

if you invest 998$. and The site is making 2$/day from ads.

which as i stated at them rates it would take 18 months for the buyer to get his $1000 back

now he states

but as i stated invest 3998$ with a 300$/ month income would still take buyer 13 months to get his investment back, so have no idea where he gets the 3 month from

If the site costs $1000 and makes $2 a day, that would make it an investment with a 73% ROI, which is brilliant in my books.

but it will still take 500 days to recoup your investment back before you can think of making a profit

But it still makes it a 73% return business in the 1st year, 270% in 2nd year and then the sky is the limit.

*I assume that $1,000 is a one-time cost and is not spent every year.

Sorry about all confusions. Let me clear it up.

There was the initial price of 998$
Then the traffic got up to 31.000 visitors per day and a revenue of 250$/month - that is why the price went up to 4000$
Now the revenue is about 2$ and the traffic - about 5000/day.
The price right now would be 1500$ if some is interested in.

The figures changed cause the site did not sell. So I must re-ajust the figures on the actual revenue and traffic.