Don't you find it funny..

Anjay

Don't you find it funny when people complain about a dedicated server company not doing something such as installing scripts, etc. even though the company sells, and only sells, unmanaged servers?

There are a few threads on WHT at the moment like this. When will people learn, an unmanaged server is just that... unmanaged, meaning you manage it, you install scripts, etc. etc. on it. The job of the datacentre is to look after the network and so on.

Yes, and some costumers of mine they think that I'm their Slave or something... Questions like why does my PHP page says "Undefined Funtion ()Include.." and stuff like that, it's really frustrating when people don't get it that YOU DO THE SERVER CONFIGURATION not scripting.......

I feel your aggrevation guys, it's a no win situation. I guess we have to take it until we become rich or retire, whichever comes first...

I'm sure it is annoying, I know a lot of hosts wouldn't do it though as they know how frustrating it can be when a customer of theirs does this.
I think when an unmanaged company does help out customers, it builds a better relationship and is likely to bring more business to the company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8