Don't use Breezi site builder

easyhostmedia

I have this on 2 cpanel servers put recently when clients try to use it through cpanel they just get ' go back to cpanel'

so i go on their live chat and this is what it goes like

Me:
Hi my clients have an issue as when they click on the Breezi link in their cpanel ( which is this link) https: //*********:2083/cpsess2724139677/frontend/x3/breezi/breezi.live.php all they get is 'go back to cpanel'
Mike:
Hi, we have dropped support for the CPanel plugin
Mike:
So its likely that its no longer working
Me:
so breezi is no longer available for cpanel as its states all over the website
Mike:
The app is still available, but we no longer support it
Mike:
I'm really sorry
Me:
but the app does not work
Mike:
If you cant get it to work, then probably no

Even though their site page http://breezi.com/cpanel-website-builder/ is all about cpanel and the plugin SSH command for a plugin that does not work and not supported.

a clear case of false advertising and misrepresentaion

No problem Steve.

It seems to be an amateur company that has not idea what they are doing.

a site geared to cpanel still with the SSH code to a cpanel plugin that they dont support (daft as 99% of hosts are cpanel based) and they when you go on live chat they say the plugin is still available but they dont support it and if it does not work, then it does not work ( so if it does not work then why still list it)

Nice heads up.

I couldn't find a single instance where it stated the cPanel module was no longer supported. Where is it, "all over the website"?

Strange support. If it's no longer supported it should be free, but then again you say it doesn't work so there's no use for it.

The plugin is free and it is free to clients (basic version) but they can upgrade to pro.

But the fact they still advertise cPanel and the cPanel plugin very aware they no longer support cPanel and the plugin does not work it just daft

Ah gotcha. I was replying to this from your live chat:

Could have been worded better.

yes i could have worded it better, but either way their decision to no longer support the no 1 control panel will see their company fold