Domain Name Api Reviews ?

viswanathvb

I have plan to use Domain Name Api domain reseller program because of the cheap pricing and free privacy protection. But i am not able to find any Reviews about Domain Name Api on Google. Is Domain Name Api good domain reseller ? Has anyone using Domain Name Api here as domain reseller ? What's your experience with them ?

I used domainnameapi for more than a year, they provide full domain registrar services such as integration with WHMCS, updating nameservers and whois from WHMCS or from their own control panel. Their public website is in English but when new order generates or invoices come through then all is in Turkish which was a bit difficult for me to understand. They are not 100% Whitelabel registrar, if you're planning to resell domains to your client then your clients will see their reference in the whois information. I didn't contact their support, so can't comment on that.

I never had downtime with them, overall they are an affordable domain registrar.

I used domainnameapi for more than a year, they provide full domain registrar services such as integration with WHMCS, updating nameservers and whois from WHMCS or from their own control panel. Their public website is in English but when new order generates or invoices come through then all is in Turkish which was a bit difficult for me to understand. They are not 100% Whitelabel registrar, if you're planning to resell domains to your client then your clients will see their reference in the whois information. I didn't contact their support, so can't comment on that.

I never had downtime with them, overall they are an affordable domain registrar.
Domainnameapi sent mails to our clients when using billing software like whmcs etc ? Example, registration email etc ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jean_garcia2