Do you offer all methods of support as reseller

BlackStorm

Do you offer all methods of support as a full host using a dedicated server might?
Eg. Email, support desk, live chat, phone etc.
Do you think you offer more support than most resellers would?
Do you pride your company on the support you provide?

I used to offer everthing, clientexec as support desk, live chat on IRC with a web based client, phone (only one call ever), AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ and email. Offered alot to my clients.

I think I used to offer more support than alot of hosting companies with a dedicated server or more.

Now that I am teamed up with another host, we offer support desk, email support and live chat. I also like to give some clients my live contact just incase.

Currently we use online helpdesk and live chat system for our support responses and our resellers love it because we offer 24/7 TRUE technical support through our unbranded support portal. We will be offering 24/7 unbranded telephone support soon...

We support our resellers by giving them access to our flash tutorials and for a one of fee of £20, we give them over 30 flash tutorials all with their own logo's and if needed in a demo viewer much like our own here

Wow thats great Gary :)
Thats very good support for your resellers I think, I like when hosts offer support for their resellers.
I have seen a few hosts which offer support for their reseller's clients.
Welcome to the site by the way Gary :)
If you have a bit of time you can do a little about yourself in the "Introductions" forum.
John

I typically will provide level 2 to my resellers customers but expect the reseller to know some stuff

WebHedz said:
We support our resellers by giving them access to our flash tutorials and for a one of fee of £20, we give them over 30 flash tutorials all with their own logo's and if needed in a demo viewer much like our own here

I am interested in your flash center for tutorials. Please PM me the details such as pricing and so on.