Do you accept Bitcoin?

If you don't meet the requirements, then move on. Nobody's "required" to adjust their requirements to fit your wants and needs. That's just ridiculous.

Find another provider that's more suited towards you.

It's not that I necessary "don't want to" it more like their support is unwilling to assist me to the proper support channel.

Anyways I had heard that because of high BTC fees that they are now requiring invoices to be at least 100 USD.

They can and will enforce this if enough people get behind it and start contacting them. Just because they don't enforce certain parts doesn't mean they won't enforce others.

VC is on a downhill slide this year. If not this year, in the next few, it will be back to the nothing that it's true value is

They can and will enforce this if enough people get behind it and start contacting them. Just because they don't enforce certain parts doesn't mean they won't enforce others.

VC is on a downhill slide this year. If not this year, in the next few, it will be back to the nothing that it's true value is

when you try and report anyone for breaching this policy https://www.facebook.com/policies/commerce all you get from them is

Thank you for letting us know about this. We've looked over the post, and although it doesn't go against any of our specific Community Standards, you did the right thing by letting us know about it. We understand that it may still be offensive or distasteful to you, so we want to help you see less of things such as this in the future.
From the list above, you can block <users name> directly, or you may be able to unfriend or unfollow them. We also recommend visiting the Help Centre to learn more about how to control what you see in your News Feed. If you find that a person, group or Page consistently posts things that you don't want to see, you may want to limit how often you see their posts or remove them from your Facebook experience.
We know that these options may not apply to every situation, so please let us know if you see anything else that you think we should take a look at.

and no way to reply to them to tell them it has nothing to do with their community standards, but their ecommerce policy.

so they will not enforce this

We are going through the removal of bitcoin.

Whilst we've not had any bitcoin issues, we have started to see more attempted fraud in the way or fake sign-ups, bogus addresses etc amongst those who want to use bitcoin.

So we are continuing it for existing customers, but not accepting it from new sign-ups.

We are going through the removal of bitcoin.

Whilst we've not had any bitcoin issues, we have started to see more attempted fraud in the way or fake sign-ups, bogus addresses etc amongst those who want to use bitcoin.

So we are continuing it for existing customers, but not accepting it from new sign-ups.

Why don't you enforce PROPER automated anti fraud software?? I am sorry but that's your issue not a bitcoin associated one.

more bad news for Bitcoin

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/money/other/bitcoin-ban-expands-across-cards/ar-BBIGwLa

A GROWING NUMBER of big US credit-card issuers are deciding they don’t want to finance a falling knife.

JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corp. and Citigroup Inc. said they’re halting purchases of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on their credit cards. JPMorgan, enacting the ban Saturday, doesn’t want the credit risk associated with the transactions

Please explain "proper."

Some of them just aren't as effective as they seemed from what I heard.

That person should be using something that will catch distance addresses and other red flags before it even hits his billing installation.

Sure none of them are going to be "bullet proof" but to catch the "everyday" and such fraudsters are the way to go.

That way while you may still get an abusive client (or two) from time to time you should be glad that you would not be dealing with possibly considerably more.

Well, it seems that 2018 is not the year for Bitcoin at all!

True and when you have 3 big banking groups like JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corp. and Citigroup Inc. pull the plug on purchasing bitcoin through their cards i am sure other smaller banking groups will follow, so looks like bitcoin to coming to an end

We accept BTC, but immediately convert it to USD. I do not see the problem with offering customers every way to pay, and if you do not hold the currency, what is the risK?

Well, the property will be exchanged for bitcoins soon. If I knew, I wouldn't sell my 2 bitcoins for nothing in 2009 and now could afford a house somewhere in Greece, at least :rolleyes2

At least tiny one
Still there always is a hope :agree:

I've noticed a few companies adding this payment gateway but have not found it necessary and don't believe I'll be adding it.

We take bitcoin also but I don't think we had anybody really use it as of yet. I figure most people would still find it easier just using regular credit card

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airnode