Do not go, stay away from bespokehosting

weekhost

Hi HD members,

I would like to share a horrible experience bespokehosting. Ticket the response time is 1-2 days and not solved! Now 3 day offline my site. I contacted him and blocked me facebook ... can not contact them, they do not respond to letters!

Money does not pay back, backup does not provide, message (gmail) to not respond at all.

Page inaccessible client area, cPanel, WHM, and all hosted page ... terrible service and very naughty support team!!!!!

Please let this serve as a warning. Stay away from bespokehosting!!!

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1604359

Thank you for letting us know weekhost. What is the website that you have hosted with them URL? You should already be looking for an alternative host to get your site up as soon as possible.

as stated on WHT

You just know a provider is good when you search their exact name on google and they come up on the 8th position. /s

Their site appears to be offline, domain registration is less than a year old (8 months) and privacy protected.

All of these should have been big red flags for you not to sign up with such a provider.

I do hope you have your own backups, as you should have in any case, so you can move to another provider.

have you tried to call their tel number which you can find here

https://whois.domaintools.com/185.162.88.13

Hi HD members,

I would like to share a horrible experience bespokehosting. Ticket the response time is 1-2 days and not solved! Now 3 day offline my site. I contacted him and blocked me facebook ... can not contact them, they do not respond to letters!

Money does not pay back, backup does not provide, message (gmail) to not respond at all.

Page inaccessible client area, cPanel, WHM, and all hosted page ... terrible service and very naughty support team!!!!!

Please let this serve as a warning. Stay away from bespokehosting!!!

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1604359

It is clear that he knows he has scammed you if he has blocked you on facebook. hope you have your own backup so you can move to another provider ASAP

I commented on this earlier too, and it doesn't look good. Over and over, we say remote backups are a must in any disaster recovery plan.

Well, the good news is that the member (bespokehosting) saw this this thread after I tried to reach him.
The bad news is that the member didn't care enough to respond or make a comment, which pretty much sums up the approach to this whole thing.

Well, the good news is that the member (bespokehosting) saw this this thread after I tried to reach him.
The bad news is that the member didn't care enough to respond or make a comment, which pretty much sums up the approach to this whole thing.

Well you tried, but i think it was clear when he blocked the OP in facebook when the OP tried to get a solution to a problem.

Hope the OP has found another host

I have seen things like this many times over the years, where someone will decided to become a webhost and then take on an unmanaged VPS as its cheaper and when something goes wrong they are out of their depth and cant afford to pay their provider to look at the issue, so they just ignore clients and run for the hills.

Last edited:
I have used this host before, they started off okish with good support but once about 2 days passed it went down hill quick. i got answers to support days later saying he had moved server. which i could cope with just about for the first spell of downtime, but then it happened a couple of days later with the same excuse. at this point i smelt a rat and jumped ship. one good thing i was refunded quickly :)

Well, that speaks volumes about their business and their approach to customer support.

Thank god that you share your experience otherwise most of company prefer to post a positive review by them self.

I feel bad that you are facing this issue, Always take a backup and try to post a URL of this thread so they can take a action and fix your issues, provide backup so you can easily move to other provider.

It is unfortunate that one of the hosting company is doing this thing. Some technical issues may happen and it seems they are helpless to recover.

Thanks for sharing your experience. These kind of things alert us regarding client data protection.

Not to raise an older post but it their domain name is no longer active and their twitter is dead. Guess they didn't care because they were going out anyway?

Not to raise an older post but it their domain name is no longer active and their twitter is dead. Guess they didn't care because they were going out anyway?

not true as BespokeHostingSolutions.com and BespokeHosting.com both show as registered and active websites when doing a whois search, just they dont seem to direct to webhosting sites as they have holding parked pages

Clients should think more about quality over cost. You cant expect a stable high quality service for a few $$$ a year or even a month