Ditched Paypal.. Need Reliable and Accessible Proccessor

Paypal is no way "bulletproof", in fact a Minecraft user lost over $200 due to disputes that were closed within the SAME day without his chance.
Nobody said it was. That's not the issue here, though.

The issue is you and your attitude towards Paypal. Just because you've had some issues with them, and don't want to take the time to correct them doesn't mean it's Paypal's fault

I've had processors side against me as well, that point is moot. If you deal with the client in a professional manner, you won't have chargebacks, providing you do your job and ensure that the order is legitimate.

You wouldn't stop taking credit cards, simply because you had a client launch a chargeback. The same, exact thinking applies to paypal. Get out there and do whatever needs to be done to maintain your paypal account, or just give up your hosting business.

The same can be said of Stripe, 2checkout, authorize etc. they all will close disputes if a transaction has been fraudulent and you as a seller has no say and will lose the money.

yes nothing wrong in letting clients know of other payment methods you offer. It is easier to do this now as you can now pass on any processing fees direct to clients, so you can inform clients which payment method would be cheaper for them

Thanks you I shall let that guy know that why that happened.

Absolutely there are some positive of exploring alternative options (not limited to but possibly more affordable processing). That is why I don't understand why people are so "glued" to Paypal is a "MUST HAVE" and that "you won't get anywhere" if it not offered.

At the end of the day it how you market your servicing, how hard it is find that servicing elsewhere, and etc. If good enough some whose have CCs on PP may consider the servicing even if they don't have PP.

That is why I don't understand why people are so "glued" to Paypal is a "MUST HAVE" and that "you won't get anywhere" if it not offered.

It all falls back to a simple website called eBay and when they owned paypal and it was the only payment option eBay allowed and still only allows. now everyone is that used to paypal, so they have the biggest market share.

Now it is the most common used payment gateway used in the hosting industry due to their intangible goods policy.

It all falls back to a simple website called eBay and when they owned paypal and it was the only payment option eBay allowed and still only allows. now everyone is that used to paypal, so they have the biggest market share.

Now it is the most common used payment gateway used in the hosting industry due to their intangible goods policy.

Interesting "back story" I did remember that "big news" when they part ways. I can understand why they would have that largest market share.

Although that doesn't means you are "required" to offer Paypal. Will you get less an audience? Sure but as the saying goes "you can't please everyone".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys