direct Debit UK - (AccessWallet) STAY AWAY

easyhostmedia

Yes i mean stay away from AccessWallet as it appears they are run by children that have not idea on how to reply to emails or even run a business

signed up on Saturday, December 14, 2013 and got the email with login details which states at the bottom of the email "We will let you know once your account has been approved and activated and ready for you to start collecting payments from your clients." i thought fine should be a few days.

Well today is Thursday 6th February. 2014 and still nothing, when i try and login all i get is "Sorry, you can’t log-in just yet! We are still completing your account set-up. We will e-mail you as soon as your log-in is ready.".

I have emailed them several times since i got the confirmation email and they have not replied back to me.

You can try calling; +44 (0) 845 111 0563.

Strange how when i emailed then again today to say i was going to mention their lack of support on forums i got an email.

they state they have tried to contact me by email and phone (strange nothing from them)

also strange as they state "I personally knows sunny did try to call. Are you available for a call now?" and then the next email is "Whats your phone number?" so if they are now asking for my number i wonder what number that have tried to call me on.

now they want me to provide them a credit reference on a Dormant Limited company. strange how i had told them the company was dormant , so took them 2 months to ask me for this.

As the company is dormant then only record will be what companies house have which is on public record.

Thanks for this info.

I could suggest that you try GoCardless.com for DirectDebit processing. We find them very easy to use and very effective.

Thanks for this info.

I could suggest that you try GoCardless.com for DirectDebit processing. We find them very easy to use and very effective.

trying to get away from gocardless. they stopped supporting their WHMCS module and even when your remove authorisations their system will still take money from clients. they will also take payments twice and even after showing them evidence and when they can be bothered to find someone that knows how to use a computer and reply to emails they will say they their system shows they only took 1 payment, but they refuse to show you this.

so i am looking for a company that can take DD in the UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost