Did You Know?

kabe

You can get Photoshop cs2 for free now with Adobe serial number? :agree:

Not pirate but ok from Adobe.

Google it and find you a download site.

I did not know that. It sounds like a good way to get some free buzz about Photoshop and a good way to give people a legal way to learn the software.

Stop it. Your're making me hungry

Well, today I had to take a ride over there and make some photos on the inside of the green houses, about a 20 minute drive to the valley.

I go inside the green houses and started drooling.

I left with a dozen big ole pretty red tomatoes, 2 heads of lettuce, 6 carrots, 2 green, 2 red, 2 yellow bell peppers.

Tonight is a major fresh salad and tomato sandwich dinner. :D

Last edited:
Make sure the cs2 software will run on your OS.

We all run ImageReady cs2 on our Win 7 machines along with the newer versions of Photoshop because we all like ImageReady cs2.

We also have XP machines and would break an arm if someone tried to mess with them.

Illustrator cs2 does not run good on Win 7 so read the reviews on it before you try it on 7. Works ok on XP.

I would also advise to download each cs2 program individually and install like that instead of downloading the complete cs3 suite at one time.

It's an older version but it works. We're older versions and we work. :D

99% of up-to date Windows software is cracked and available via piratebay.org or sites like it.

Licenses are of little use nowadays, unfortunately.

99% of up-to date Windows software is cracked and available via piratebay.org or sites like it.

Licenses are of little use nowadays, unfortunately.

I'm originally from Russia. When my husband and our daughters return to Russia to visit my family we spend the first night in Moscow.

Outside of our apartment on a large sidewalk about every 50 feet is a Kiosk selling any kind of music cd, game or software you want.

On our last trip anything you wanted Adobe and Autodesk was $5.00 US for the latest versions. A complete suite of the latest Adobe was $15.00 US.

If you ever visit a country that does the same thing in public I would suggest you not buy it and risk getting caught with it trying to get through customs. They will arrest you.

It's ok to sale it on the streets in front of the law, well they corrupt too over there, but not ok to go through customs with it especially here in the US.

Last edited:
I've always pirated it so not much of a difference since I'm pretty sure everyone who had it , also pirated it

Yes it is free but there is a note as follow:

----------------
Adobe has disabled the activation server for CS2 products, including Acrobat 7, because of a technical issue. These products were released more than seven years ago, do not run on many modern operating systems, and are no longer supported.

Adobe strongly advises against running unsupported and outdated software. The serial numbers provided as a part of the download may only be used by customers who legitimately purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 and need to maintain their current use of these products.
----------------------------------------

I really doubt they release any security update or anything for this old product and also it may not work on latest operating systems.

I'm originally from Russia. When my husband and our daughters return to Russia to visit my family we spend the first night in Moscow.

Outside of our apartment on a large sidewalk about every 50 feet is a Kiosk selling any kind of music cd, game or software you want.

On our last trip anything you wanted Adobe and Autodesk was $5.00 US for the latest versions. A complete suite of the latest Adobe was $15.00 US.

If you ever visit a country that does the same thing in public I would suggest you not buy it and risk getting caught with it trying to get through customs. They will arrest you.

It's ok to sale it on the streets in front of the law, well they corrupt too over there, but not ok to go through customs with it especially here in the US.

Did I ever say anything about buying a CD? Go directly to <<URL removed>> and download any soft just from your Florida apartment, no need to go to Russia for that! That country is corrupt, no doubt - but software piracy can do well without russians.

I don't live in a Florida apartment. I live on our family's 2500 acre horse farm in a beautiful valley in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains.

And, my office is a beautifully restored 1800's barn (thank you my hubby)and we don't use pirated software and have no intentions of ever using it.

I don't live in a Florida apartment. I live on our family's 2500 acre horse farm in a beautiful valley in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains.

And, my office is a beautifully restored 1800's barn (thank you my hubby)and we don't use pirated software and have no intentions of ever using it.

Florida apt was just an example. Of course all reliable companies should use certified and licenced software, including Photoshop.

All above does not change the fact that pirate software can be obtained directly from the Internet, no need to go to Russia, CHina or Angola for that.

BTW, if you were told to pay $5-10 for a disk - you were fooled. Any software disk costs not more than $.5 in Russia nowadays. Pirating became a form of their industry. Poor, corrupt country.