DellBlade.com - Special eBay Offer

okay you guys had me good, :rolleyes:

this is the real story. im a 15 year old looking for a damn summer job. felt bored so i did this. sorry if i offended anyone. good try i guess....

oh well, sorry again. i did feel guilty all along, just needed someone to bust me i guess

DellBlade, no problem at all from here. Just keep ya ass out of the garbage or you will find yourself paying some cash since it could of damaged "Dell" and the other company. If I were you, I would sit back and gain knowledge, I don't think at 15 anyone should be running any sort of business, you should be out side chasing girls unless you are not like that, than you should be chasing boys lol you are welcomed here but keep it cool.

Regards

Tony,

Sorry if you had a rough ride but you chose the route to go not us, reading back through the post you've had a bit of a baptism of fire, I hope it has encouraged you to aim high for integrity in all you do. It builds confidence in yourself and your customers will feel more confident in you too.

Welcome to talkwebhosts :)

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Rob

I have to say, if there is an acrhive of great threads, this belongs in it, It has made my day to read this thread. I am laughing so hard. I print it off and put it on my business centers bulliten board.

kylespringer said:
I have to say, if there is an acrhive of great threads, this belongs in it, It has made my day to read this thread. I am laughing so hard. I print it off and put it on my business centers bulliten board.
Yes this is by far one of the best threads I have ever seen LOL! Maybe we should make an archive area for great threads!

TheReason said:
No one is embarassing you. You embarrased yourself! No sympathy here for people who commit unlawful acts!
Tough love. Awesome!

And yes, this is by far the best thread here IMHO.

Sadly there are alot of hosting companies that get away with blagging people and stealing the customers from legitimate businesses.

Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upback