DedicatedNow

GordyMac

Has anyone else noticed that DedicatedNow.com now offers 1000gb as opposed to their previous 500gb?

I just noticed today, when did they change that?

Any reviews on DedicatedNow? I know there's probably plenty out there, but if anyone's got any personal experience here, fancy sharing?

I heard they are pretty good, never used them personally but I can't think of anyone with a bad experience, although there deffinatly was.

<< Has anyone else noticed that DedicatedNow.com now offers 1000gb as opposed to their previous 500gb? I just noticed today, when did they change that? >>

Yes, they changed that quite a while ago actually. I remember being on WebHostingTalk when Mathew from DedicatedNow announced it in a post.

<< Any reviews on DedicatedNow? I know there's probably plenty out there, but if anyone's got any personal experience here, fancy sharing? >>

I don't use them, so sorry cannot comment. However I know many who do, all with mixed thoughts about them. I know a lot of people whom don't like DedicatedNow at all, however there are also lots out there who like DedicatedNow and use them only. Lots of people at WebHostingTalk use DedicatedNow, lots also use ServerMatrix and even RackShack and Hurricane Electric. All very good datacenters and not too pricey either, as well as brilliant networks.

<< Dont know about dedicated now.... but Nocster is pissing me off right now >>

Sorry to hear that Jonathan, heh, but you have to admit, it's Nocster after all. ;)
Personally I don't use Nocster, never have - although do plan to in the future, hopefully, become quite a big rival of theirs. Many people have mixed experiences about Nocster, some like their support yet not their network while others are vice versa. I do know hoever Matt at MainArena or MainArea, cannot remember, is very pleased with them and use them very much so.