dedicated server

kailash2

I want buy dedicated server for providing hosting plus domain services, Please tel me where i can find best dedicated server...?

You need to search and research web hosts in various forums and search engines before you get a reliable and a good uptime web hosting service.

Let me know your configuration and what type of hosting you are going to offer. So I will suggest some few specifications.

Do you have any specification in your mind for the dedicated server? Your Monthly Budget?

You should look for best customer support because that is what makes difference in the long run.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

There are many providers offering dedicated servers I won’t name them as there are a lot and easily found
However the main thing with dedicated is a true dedicated server is unmanaged meaning you have root access and need to install and manage all the software yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
It is quite complex and I don’t recommend it if you don’t have the prior knowledge.
If you don’t have this knowledge you are much better with a hosting reseller account which comes with all software installed and you manage your plans and customers from the whmcs or Cpanel etc that’s installed

You should choose provider according to your budget for low budget try ovh/hetnzer and if you've good budget then you can try phoenixnap,hivelocity,hostdime etc.

OVH and Hetzner are good choices.

They are robust commodity hosts that provide suitable quality hardware at excellent prices.
They can offer these prices because of a high degree of automation.
They give you KVM connections as well as SSH and provide hard and soft reboots, automatic reinstallations, etc.
However, and here could be the issue. They rent hardware and pre-packaged solutions, they will not be helping you with configuration, etc; that's your issue.
If you need help providing services from your upstream provider, then that's where the pricier competitors come in.

Do you have a current business setup? If so how much accounts do you have? Any particular server config in mind?

If you are new then go for reseller hosting. Running a dedicated server with a hosting control panel needs more money.