Dedicated server prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

kundan123

How many providers here provide cheap dedicated server.

I am not looking to buy, but just looking to start dedicated server hosting.

Thanks,

How many providers here provide cheap dedicated server.

I am not looking to buy, but just looking to start dedicated server hosting.

Thanks,

why ask that when you already offer dedicated servers and even link your page selling dedicated servers.

Nice to see your reaction and your observation.

Yes, I do offer, but I have posted this thread to see if someone is selling a dedicated server at lower most cost.

You can find dedicated servers for as low as $20 these days.

Also, if you check out the offers pages, you can see and do your own market research.

You can find dedicated servers for as low as $20 these days.

Also, if you check out the offers pages, you can see and do your own market research.

Some even cheaper, if the hardware is old enough ;).But I agree, the offers pages and doing a quick google search. Also, serverhunter and other similiar sites would work.

If you are new to web hosting services , then do not go for dedicated hosting as it requires theft Investment. There are providers who can give you servers at affordable price

There are lot of like a soyoustart n OVH and many others but it’s not a premium network capacity.its FUP networks which is not suitable for streaming/CDN services.

regards,

It totally depends on your package you offer to your customer if you include support and DDOS protection then you can't sell dedicated server at much cheap price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see your reaction and your observation.

Yes, I do offer, but I have posted this thread to see if someone is selling a dedicated server at lower most cost.

Why do you prefer the cheapest server? In such cases, you might have to compromise on something like quality or support etc

There are lot of provider who provider cheapest dedicated servers. Recently I have noticed $25 per month dedicated server with dacentec

Status
Not open for further replies.