Decide the faith of your online/digital life in case of death

The 'Account Incinerator' is interesting. The ability to have all your digital accounts deleted upon your death may be a good idea for those that may be doing something online they would prefer to save their family the embarrassment from.

Overall, I don't think I like the idea of a third-party having access to all my accounts.

Interesting concept. Too bad something like this isn't automatically done for old websites that haven't been updated, facebook pages, myspace and other sites like it where people added stuff then disappear.

I don't think there'd be a huge market for this as it means people spending money, and really, once their dead they don't care - but it's an interesting concept.

Why would anyone trust this information to a third party?

If it's important then share the information with a family member.
If you are doing something you should be embarassed about and wouldn't share with family then the accounts will die over time anyway.

Think about email accounts and domain names. This is mainly why I was interested in this.

Domains expire when not paid for - emails would also go at that point too. Nothing to worry about there.

As Blue said, if you're imbarrased about something, then you probably shouldn't have it. It's like mom always said - make sure you have clean underwear on ;)

Domains expire when not paid for - emails would also go at that point too. Nothing to worry about there.

As Blue said, if you're imbarrased about something, then you probably shouldn't have it. It's like mom always said - make sure you have clean underwear on ;)

hehe, it's not about being embarrassed guys!! I was just thinking I'd want to leave my 150 domains to my friend if i die but not a minute before! (he will also need access to my email, again, not a minute before)

Interesting concept !!

Why would anyone trust this information to a third party?

If it's important then share the information with a family member.
If you are doing something you should be embarassed about and wouldn't share with family then the accounts will die over time anyway.

Fully agreed :)

I agree that this is an original idea and I can't say that I didn't thought about what would happen to my online belongings when I'm gone.

This is something I've taken care of with my wife. I wouldn't do this online with a third party vendor.

i think it a nice business, think about it. i need some space on the server so ill delete some accounts. hey what the client can do about it they already dead.