DC Florida

subcozer

hi, I'm in search of Data Center FL located which is providing power backups, fire detections N+1 redundancy, and of course 24/7/365 support and 100% Uptime SLA.
Have found nice DC gorack.net, does anybody has information on them?

What part of Florida are you looking for? If your looking for Jacksonville specifically then you are going to be fairly limited and costly compared to other areas.

GoRack DC looks decent from the outside, up until the point I found out that their building was actually a DC I never knew what was in that building as there is no outside signage indicating what it is. ( i am Jacksonville resident BTW :) )

Other options around Jacksonville

Peak10
CSX Datacenter
Level3
CyberExpress - cxp.com
421westchurch.com
colo5.com

Just to name a few. But most of the DC's in Jacksonville are geared towards business and enterprise colocation and are priced as such.

If you are looking for cheaper "webhosting" based services then Hivelocity or Hostdime DC's in south Florida would probably be better pricing for you other wise I would go north to Atlanta. AtlantaNAP has very nice pricing.

Hope this helps.. If you need any other info let me know..

That's really good,pricing is relatively affordable,the facility could stand any major catastrophic event and it also provides the highest level of security available to maintain data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft