Customer's view on outsourced support

CLCook

Have any of you received any feedback from customers about outsourced support (those of you who use it)???

I, as an American, value our jobs. However, as a consumer, don't want to pay a lot for great hosting with real American support techs.

Any feedback from customers? Do they really care as long as the service is great?

im a current customer with cats-hosting and i have found his support excellent and i have had 100% uptime, i dont really care if they have outsources support as long as when you have a problem you feel that they are doing all they can to fix it and prevent it happening with others etc.

Simon said:
im a current customer with cats-hosting and i have found his support excellent and i have had 100% uptime, i dont really care if they have outsources support as long as when you have a problem you feel that they are doing all they can to fix it and prevent it happening with others etc.
Glad to hear the positive comments! :)

TheReason said:
Glad to hear the positive comments! :)

Same here .. :) Well there are various companies that offer good and quality outsourced support. But the clients i.e the hosting companies do not dare to reveal that they are using an outsourced support.

On the contrary I have noticed that many times if a particular outsourced support is bad, then it becomes a popular issue to critisize that outsourced company.

I agree that it is fare to critisize such a company but my point is that very few people like cats-computing have the guts to admit that they outsource their support. Consequtively we come to know about a good outsourcing company who offers quality support.
But as I said earlier, very few people reveal that their outsourced support is good, quite often outsourcing is considered to be degrading the support quality.

Intestering that I never said we outsource support, then again I never said we didn't ;)

Although I say if you do, why lie to your customers? If you lie to them about one thing, then what's stopping you to lie about other things?

cats-computing said:
Intestering that I never said we outsource support, then again I never said we didn't ;)

Although I say if you do, why lie to your customers? If you lie to them about one thing, then what's stopping you to lie about other things?

Ohh ok... may be I misunderstood Simon's reply.

I apologize for that :)