Customer review: CSN-UK.NET

rammstein

This is my review of my current provider, CSN-UK.NET
Sorry for my english. Im still learning this language:)

Im running small forum. To be honest, this is my first forum. I ordered domain from godaddy, and accepted their offer, unlimited hosting, unlimited TB of monthly transfer and storage.

I dont want to complain at godaddy. I realized their hosting is piece of crap when my site was down for long days. When was UP, site loading was so slow, server pings 15+ seconds..and after, again, my site was down most of the time. I opened 5 support tickets per day.

Then i realized why i have forum when my site is all the time down? all that efford , time i spent over my forum..you can imagine how i feel when i cannot reach my site! its not only my nightmare.

Im very glad i found this forum, hostingdiscussion.com. Because now i know there are hosting providers they are reliable, they offer 100% service and they care about customers!

Let me present to you, my current provider. www.csn-uk.net
My site is UP and runnnig! :) what else customer can say? im very satisfied now. I can only recommend you this hosting company.

What me, as a customer, value as most, is customer care. CSN-UK.NET is the best. Trust me, i can compare. Between godaddy and CSN-UK.NET i had 5 different hosting companies, and CSN-UK.NET is the winner! For example, i had problems with my old, godaddy database. Guess what happened? CSN-UK.NET fixed it! I asked, they made it. Almost immediately. Customer care. They know how to do that.

You cannot imagine how much my site loading improved!

I wish all the best for CSN-UK.NET!

your happy customer,
rammstein

ps. quality matters. CSN-UK.NET is quality
100%

Last edited:
Hi rammstein, thank you for coming back to the site to leave your review. Indeed, CSN-UK.net is a very well managed company.

Could you just give us the URL that you host with the company so that we can validate this review?

Thank you for taking the time to write a review rammstein, it is greatly appreciated by myself and the team here at CSN-UK, It is always nice to hear the kind words of our clients, especially those willing to share their experiences with us. :)

I get "Warning: Missing argument 2 for vB_Template_Runtime::linkBuild(), called in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4020) : eval()'d code on line 3 and defined in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 4427

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vB_Friendly_Url_Error::get_url() in /home/inbrinkf/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 6876" when i try accessing your website. Its not a hosting problem, but i suggest you take care of it.

I get "Warning: Missing argument 2 for vB_Template_Runtime::linkBuild(), called in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4020) : eval()'d code on line 3 and defined in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 4427

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vB_Friendly_Url_Error::get_url() in /home/inbrinkf/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 6876" when i try accessing your website. Its not a hosting problem, but i suggest you take care of it.

Hello TheProgrammer, Those issues relate to an installation of a vbulletin forum, To my knowledge the user is aware of the issue after removing a number of core files to cause the problem and is subsequently restoring the site from a backup :)

Last edited: