CSS resources

john82

I've been in web development for a while but always seem to struggle with CSS...you get something looking right in one browser, then use another and it looks completely different. Can anyone recommend any good CSS resources for web developers, I'm not looking for "introduction to CSS" or anything like that but more mid-level tutorials/guides.

Thanks!

The following site is always helpful for learning things - http://www.w3schools.com/css/

It does have introduction type levels and some more advanced level CSS. For myself, I've only ever learned the more advanced CSS when I need it -usually it's trying to do something specific. A quick google search and there's usually an answer.

I'm not aware of any sites that cater to the mid-advanced CSS levels. Most places do all in one type setups from what I've seen.

Thanks! Yeah w3 schools is good for basics as you say, I've used it multiple times to refresh my knowledge & skills. I am looking for more mid-level stuff though.

Thanks! Yeah w3 schools is good for basics as you say, I've used it multiple times to refresh my knowledge & skills. I am looking for more mid-level stuff though.

Well Google is your Friend ^_^

But i think you just need to memorize the keywords of CSS and see some examples and try then by your self.

Yes W3Schools.com is the best website where you can learn all CSS basics and advanced concepts with the help of examples.It provides you the best tutorial to learn CSS.You will find all the CSS tags on this site.In addition to this,you can also look for some audio/video CSS tutorials on you tube.