crissic

dweiruk

I have been with them for nearly 6 month now and their support has been good, also not had much down time compared to some rival hosts

crissic has got a good community feeling as they have got a irc channel for support and the users are helpful their

I would recommend them to anyone

PS I know they are a budget provider but I have not had any down time or issues with them over the nearly 6 month I have been with this company compared to rival hosts like BlueVM

David is this a genuine review or just a one because they are yet another host that has given you sponsored ( free) hosting as i had a VPS with them and it was anything but good and the support was non existing, even after cancelling the VPS they still kept invoicing me for a WHMCS licence addon

We have one KVM at Crissic as part or our DNS cluster and never had any issues. However, I've never had a reply to the two tickets I've submitted so far.

Last edited:
David is this a genuine review or just a one because they are yet another host that has given you sponsored ( free) hosting as i had a VPS with them and it was anything but good and the support was non existing, even after cancelling the VPS they still kept invoicing me for a WHMCS licence addon

This is a real review