Credit Cards

SolidShellSecur

Which one(s) do you use for your business and why?
How does it work for you?
What are the fees?
What are the interest rates?

Just to get some talk going!

We use 2checkout. As far as I know they accept many of the major ones. The only downside with them is that their fees are very big compared to other payment processors.

- Daniel :)

We use 2checkout. As far as I know they accept many of the major ones. The only downside with them is that their fees are very big compared to other payment processors.

Daniel, you misread the question.
This thread is not about payment processors.

Likewise, my business has a regular debit card, but as far as business credit cards go, I never saw real benefits in them for me. Maybe it is because my business is too small, maybe the expenses do not warrant having a credit card, maybe I am just not in the field of business that would naturally use credit, like bakeries, restaurants, etc.

Business credit cards are costly, yet there are so many personal credit cards that not only won't cost you anything, but can earn benefits at the same time.

my bank gets enough fees from me in general bank charges as its a business account, so why should i get a business credit card so they can take more fees from me.

a debit card is just as good as i can still order stock from suppliers online or face to face without having to use a CC and then worry how to pay the card.

I personally use Visa Debit Card, perhaps due to Verified by Visa security measure that enhances the security.
The thing is I have been allocated a 8 digit passcode and whenever I try to make purchase, it randomly asks me 3 of them.
(eg. 1st 5th 8th)