Counter-Strike 1.6 Clan Looking FREE HOSING

silas

Counter-Strike 1.6 Clan Looking FREE HOSTING

Hello ! I have on name Kamil and am from Poland.
I possess side clannish www.mustbeskillorz.friko.pl on very slow server and very small liberty.

I seek free for my clan site hosting. The possiblity of location of links and small banners - is the miles seen. I ask about concrete offers and server.

Subdomain
1GB bandwidth
30MB < web space
CGI / PHP(crucial, because in need and forum system)

FTP (optional)
Email accounts (optional)
Control Panel (optional)

:(

###################################################
## We look for on clan server sponsora on dedicated server to counter - strike I - ask about offer. ##################################

Last edited:
Hi,

our company offers 100mb/1gb, unlim mysql databases, unlim ftp accounts, choice of cpanel and fantastico on free hosting. if you have your own domain we can foward it to us if you don't we can give you a free subdomain. please e-mail/MSN me for more details at tom@sabre-hosting.com or visit our site at ~Sabre - Hosting~

Sabre Hosting said:
Hi,

our company offers 100mb/1gb, unlim mysql databases, unlim ftp accounts, choice of cpanel and fantastico on free hosting. if you have your own domain we can foward it to us if you don't we can give you a free subdomain. please e-mail/MSN me for more details at tom@sabre-hosting.com or visit our site at ~Sabre - Hosting~
your offer is very interesting if it walks about domain we possess on www.dont.tk domain - because she is for free. If your hosting offers also interesting domains also for free we are with whole certainty them interested.
I would like to ask or your firm will give my clan site FREE HOSTING ? and on what conditions : baners or links ?