Control panel supporting CloudLinux

cPanel is always my first preference with CloudLinux. It works pretty good, cPanel is widely used control panel and many end users are used to it due to it's interface.
Combination of cPanel + CloudLinux is great for multiple accounts on a single server.

If this is for production use (Like for clients) then use cpanel

If you need node balance support then I would go with InterWorx

If this is a dev server or just a personal server, then don't spend money on cloudlinux or cPanel. Control it through SSH or use a FREE control panel.

Last edited:
Major hosting providers offer CloudLinux, especially in a shared environment. In turn, CloudLinux supports major web hosting control panels like cPanel, DirectAdmin, Webmin, ServerSuit.

I think that CloudLinux works best with cPanel. They even endorse it on their website.

cloudlinux.com/cloudlinux-os-blog/entry/powerful-partnership-between-cpanel-and-cloudlinux

Last edited:
Can any one recommend a good control panel supporting CloudLinux.

cPanel is some sort of a standard, but you can try vestacp or anything else I think.
ServerSuit should work too, it's CentOS after all.

It's highly related by your definition of 'good control panel' really.

Last edited:
as many others have said I would personally recommend Cpanel if you are planning on using it for hosting shared customers.

DirectAdmin now specifies CloudLinux as it's preferred operating system.

https://cloudlinux.com/cloudlinux-o...operating-system-in-directadmin-control-panel

One of its parameters is CloudLinux=yes|no in it's options.conf.

And it makes different compiling decisions and configuration decisions as a result of that switch.
i.e. it allows you to complete apache with mod_lsapi (LiteSpeed API), which is so much faster that Fast_CGI.

It's best to have an OS and Panel that are aware of each other and take one another into consideration.