CloudFest USA 2024

OnTheCloud.co

Hello!

Who all is going to CloudFest USA this year? It's located in Austin, Texas and is Wednesday - Saturday. I will be there Wednesday - Friday! :)

I have to say, even though the turnover hasn't been what it was in Germany, as per attendees' feedback, I really enjoyed my time at CloudFest USA. Being able to meet amazing folks from industry's top companies like WebPros, LiquidWeb, JetBackup, IceWarp, Upmind, Atom, Automattic, etc. was a treat.

It was also super nice to meet and chill with you, Jason (@OnTheCloud.co). đź‘Ť

I have to say, even though the turnover hasn't been what it was in Germany, as per attendees' feedback, I really enjoyed my time at CloudFest USA. Being able to meet amazing folks from industry's top companies like WebPros, LiquidWeb, JetBackup, IceWarp, Upmind, Atom, Automattic, etc. was a treat.

It was also super nice to meet and chill with you, Jason (@OnTheCloud.co). đź‘Ť
Likewise, @Artashes! Networking was the best part, there were some good panel discussions as well. Arelion (AS1299) and Console Connect (PCCW) were both there as well. We are working to get Arelion into our Indianapolis location, Kirk is a great guy to work with there!