cheapestwebhosting.net threw toys out of pram

easyhostmedia

Hi

This is a strange one, as some on here know i am closing my hosting business, but needed a cheap webhosting plan for a couple of small sites.

I chose cheapestwebhosting.net and ordered a reseller plan, but sending emails i was getting

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

*********t@hotmail.co.uk
host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.8.33]
SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<support@easyhostmediagroup.co.uk> SIZE=8981:
550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [50.2.225.147] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [AM5EUR03FT057.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com]

opened ticket but no reply so as i ordered this on 26th April i put a cancellation request in and then informed their live chat to get my refund under their 30 day MBG.

and now it seems they have blocked me from their website.

How childish is that?

clearly blocked as all i get is

This site can’t be reached
cheapestwebhosting.net took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

but if i use https://www.proxysite.com/ i get the site

This is the refund policy within their TOS

Refund Policy
Refunds are only available in accordance with the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will be provided in the same payment method of the original payment. There are no refunds offered or promised after 30 days. Please note, we also have full power in judgement of providing refunds for our promotional offers. There are no refunds given at any point for the following services: Dedicated Server plans VPS Server plans Server Management Services
Domain names SSL certificates Any addon services .

My registration Date was Thursday, April 26th, 2018 and i cancelled Saturday, April 28th, 2018, so well within the 30 days

Also, it looks like server IP address 50.2.225.147 is blocked by Hotmail server. :/

yes even though it does not appear in any blacklists, but rather than answer my tickets they just ignore them and then when i place cancellation request and ask for refund under their 30 day MBG they block me

Last edited:
thank you @Artashe for mentioning

and now it seems they have blocked me from their website.

How childish is that?

nope, this is not right

we already talk in livechat, that there is sending email problem because one of our client spamming before in server you use, but we already suspended the client & trying to whitelist the ip from gmail, yahoo mail, live, etc, its says temporary blocked from those email provider, hopefully will be whitelisted in few days/weeks

payment via paypal already refunded as requested yesterday, i think there is no other problem beside sending email to some email provider

thank you @Artashe for mentioning

nope, this is not right

we already talk in livechat, that there is sending email problem because one of our client spamming before in server you use, but we already suspended the client & trying to whitelist the ip from gmail, yahoo mail, live, etc, its says temporary blocked from those email provider, hopefully will be whitelisted in few days/weeks

payment via paypal already refunded as requested yesterday, i think there is no other problem beside sending email to some email provider

look at this

https://login.filesanywhere.com/FS/M.aspx?v=8c72698a60a8afac6b9c

when trying to access your site

now look at

https://login.filesanywhere.com/FS/M.aspx?v=8c72698a616574bca96c

using a proxy service

This proves that you have blocked my IP

If your IP is blocked for sending mail then you should stop offering accounts on that IP until it is clean again, simple to fix by changing the IP of the mail server.

ask for refund under their 30 day MBG they block me

look at this

https://login.filesanywhere.com/FS/M.aspx?v=8c72698a60a8afac6b9c

when trying to access your site

now look at

https://login.filesanywhere.com/FS/M.aspx?v=8c72698a616574bca96c

using a proxy service

This proves that you have blocked my IP

If your IP is blocked for sending mail then you should stop offering accounts on that IP until it is clean again, simple to fix by changing the IP of the mail server.

this is not right, via live chat you asked for refund, we already reply received & processing your refund request. Then the refund is sent yesterday (about 27 hours ago). why we need to block your computer IP again?

we dont blocked your computer IP, before or after requesting refund, its not make sense, you can just change your computer IP or using proxy easily too

the most common things maybe you do wrong cpanel logins few times or suspicious activity from your computer IP, and get blocked automatically by cpanel CSF

the most common things maybe you do wrong cpanel logins few times or suspicious activity from your computer IP, and get blocked automatically by cpanel CSF

just typing cheapestwebhosting.net in a browser gets the error notice, so not loggin into anything.

i use a static IP for my wifi.

seems strange as soon as i inform you on live chat that i have placed a cancel notice and ask for refund that i am unable to access your website

just typing cheapestwebhosting.net in a browser gets the error notice, so not loggin into anything.

i use a static IP for my wifi.

seems strange as soon as i inform you on live chat that i have placed a cancel notice and ask for refund that i am unable to access your website
the cpanel & sales page are in the same server, if you do wrong cpanel logins few times or suspicious activity, your computer IP might get blocked automatically by cpanel CSF in the server

i hope its clear, just miss understanding from your side
why you still open back the site if you already successfully placed a cancel notice and ask for refund, also already get replied back, anw

about the email sending problem we still trying to getting whitelisted back from some webmail provider, just happened few days before you registered, its harder to control email traffic in shared environment, if email so important, best go with vps/dedicated server

the cpanel & sales page are in the same server, if you do wrong cpanel logins few times or suspicious activity, your computer IP might get blocked automatically by cpanel CSF in the server

i hope its clear, just miss understanding from your side
why you still open back the site if you already successfully placed a cancel notice and ask for refund, also already get replied back, anw

about the email sending problem we still trying to getting whitelisted back from some webmail provider, just happened few days before you registered, its harder to control email traffic in shared environment, if email so important, best go with vps/dedicated server

I have ran my own hosting company for the last 18 years, but sadly having to close it down at the end of this month, so looking for a simple reseller account to hold some small personal sites.

The email issue is easy to fix. It is clear the IP you use is not clean, so all that is needed is to change the IP of your mail server to a clean IP (your mail server and main server should be using different IPs). Then place the unclean IP back into your IP pool and not use the IP for a couple of months, this will then clean the IP as if its not being used then it will get removed from any block lists it is on.

The issue trying to clean IP going through the delist process can be a long battle if an IP is live as say Gmail delist the IP, but then you have a clients send a WHMCS message to their clientbase of 100+ clients who all have gmail addresses then gmail will then block the IP again as its just been cleaned, not because of spam, but due to the activity.
The first thing i did was restrict all packages to 50 Maximum Hourly Email by Domain Relayed and not allow email lists.
If a client wanted to send more than 50 per hr then i dealt with this on a case by case basis and explained the implications regarding IP blocking and what would happen to their account if they were found to be a cause of getting and IP blocked (their account would be perm. restricted to 50 emails per hr, a £50 fee would be added to their account to cover my time in getting the IP delisted, then would also be charged for 3 months IP rental while the IP they got blocked was sitting in the IP pool).

I have ran my own hosting company for the last 18 years, but sadly having to close it down at the end of this month, so looking for a simple reseller account to hold some small personal sites.

The email issue is easy to fix. It is clear the IP you use is not clean, so all that is needed is to change the IP of your mail server to a clean IP (your mail server and main server should be using different IPs). Then place the unclean IP back into your IP pool and not use the IP for a couple of months, this will then clean the IP as if its not being used then it will get removed from any block lists it is on.

The issue trying to clean IP going through the delist process can be a long battle if an IP is live as say Gmail delist the IP, but then you have a clients send a WHMCS message to their clientbase of 100+ clients who all have gmail addresses then gmail will then block the IP again as its just been cleaned, not because of spam, but due to the activity.
The first thing i did was restrict all packages to 50 Maximum Hourly Email by Domain Relayed and not allow email lists.
If a client wanted to send more than 50 per hr then i dealt with this on a case by case basis and explained the implications regarding IP blocking and what would happen to their account if they were found to be a cause of getting and IP blocked (their account would be perm. restricted to 50 emails per hr, a £50 fee would be added to their account to cover my time in getting the IP delisted, then would also be charged for 3 months IP rental while the IP they got blocked was sitting in the IP pool).
yes already did set Maximum Hourly Email before

we will change the IP for sending mail temporary if stil not whitelisted from some webmail provider, few days again

thanks for the suggestions though

update, already contacted & whitelisted from yahoo mail & gmail postmaster

only from hotmail still dont get answered yet, hopefully in few days again
if needed we can change the mail sender ip too later

btw screenshot in attachment below is prove from senderscore.org that only above 2 weeks ago one of our client just send spam email, but already suspended, the sender score metrics before always 100

its proofing we are good hosting, and this thing can happening to any webhost sometime, also can fixed too
looks like you are too fast asking for cancel & make some review before, too bad, but its ok being a lesson for us

Attachments

• senderscore.jpg
    senderscore.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
update, already contacted & whitelisted from yahoo mail & gmail postmaster

only from hotmail still dont get answered yet, hopefully in few days again
if needed we can change the mail sender ip too later

btw screenshot in attachment below is prove from senderscore.org that only above 2 weeks ago one of our client just send spam email, but already suspended, the sender score metrics before always 100

its proofing we are good hosting, and this thing can happening to any webhost sometime, also can fixed too
looks like you are too fast asking for cancel & make some review before, too bad, but its ok being a lesson for us

Suspending a client does not sort out a blacklisted IP. After suspending the client the first thing you should is place a clean IP on the mailserver, so not to disrupt other clients. this way the mail server runs fine while you wait for the blacklisted IP to get fully delisted.

I waited 2 days for you to get this sorted which you failed to do which meant i could not send emails, so i was right to cancel and as stated as soon as i cancelled i was blocked for accessing your site.

Had to perform a Google query for "threw toys out of pram" as I was not familiar with that phraseology, but I see where it fit the issue.

Had to perform a Google query for "threw toys out of pram" as I was not familiar with that phraseology, but I see where it fit the issue.

yup a local phrase used in Northern England.

still unprofessional taking orders and placing new customers on a domain they know is blacklisted

Hello,

Sorry for your bad experience, regarding low budget hosting too you must go with brands with there low budget plans, at least you have scope of getting instant reply for your tickets and good service too.

Thanks !!