Can you buy knowledge base

kylespringer

I dont have the time to write out a complete knowledge base for my support side of my site. Is there a place you can buy one other then demodemo.com. I am looking for a html one that walks users through how to do it. If not. Maybe we could all get together and create one.

This is an interesting idea. Just create a wiki for cpanel funtions etc. I would be willing to donate a domain and get something like this going.

I don't know of one that is prepackaged, all done, HTML and all, but you could buy hostlegal's (http://www.hostlegal.com) and either cut and paste (especially handy if you have a FAQ system you'd like to use) or pay someone to do basic data entry.

hmm, I think he was referring to more of a knowledge base for hosting companies to use for their customers.

As was I. Hostlegal offers an FAQ, but I guess that's not a robust as he was looking for? It includes a lot of what you'd see on many hosts' knowledgebase/FAQ sections.

Didn't see how it applied but ok. demodemo.com is really the best place to get premade tutorials. Though one could be developed by the community I'm sure.

Ah I see, he was more talking Flash tutorials - I saw knowledge base and thought FAQ with text walking them through step-by-step. Sorry!

There is a set of free non-branded cPanel tutorials out there but I never bookmarked the site as I bought mine. Could hopefully be Googled?

I have a zipped file of Q&A's (both txt and html) for cpanel that I have posted in other forums with good feedback. If this is something that is wanted, let me know and I'll post it here. Just copy and paste them into your knowledgebase. It was kept generic so anyone can use it, no reference to a specific company or names, however, feel free to customize them to your use.
If anyone uses Cerberus knowledgebase, I can also do a dump for you to import if wanted.