BurstNET Fully Managed - Proactive this that and the other.

Anjay

Interesting this,

I saw a post about it on WHT by someone at MainArea. I don't use BurstNET/Nocster, so didn't know about it, and was pretty surprised to see that they now offer proactive managed dedicated servers.

I'm not sure if the prices listed there are the ones for proactive management, however if they are then their prices are pretty good. I still wouldn't go with them, however their prices are about the same as those of LiquidWeb or FastServers (Providing the prices listed on their main page are proactive management; however I've no idea).

it is a fact that BurstNET always TRIED to provide management service.

This falls down if you request them something "out of range" for them, which equals to $65/hour. You break Lilo/grub pay them... So it is not that Real management.

I'm not sure about their "Pro-Active" management now. Where is it on their site? Maybe its just a way for MainArea to advertise since they sell their servers.

https://www.burst.net/servers.shtml

All I can find possibly relating to it is "DIRECT ADMIN™ CONTROL PANEL INCLUDED FREE WITH ALL MAXIMUM ADMIN LINUX SERVERS!" - But I cannot find any other information in regards to their pro-active management.

The person from MainArea actually said that if more information was needed in regards to it, one should contact BurstNET directly.

Anjay said:
https://www.burst.net/servers.shtml

All I can find possibly relating to it is "DIRECT ADMIN™ CONTROL PANEL INCLUDED FREE WITH ALL MAXIMUM ADMIN LINUX SERVERS!" - But I cannot find any other information in regards to their pro-active management.

The person from MainArea actually said that if more information was needed in regards to it, one should contact BurstNET directly.

Well,

BurstNET is not the same as Nocster, who is the "cheap" provider of BurstNET.

They might have that for BurstNET clients though, but I would preffer to get a Dual Xeon 3.06Ghz for $199 than pay them for a Server where the network is unstable.

They might have that for BurstNET clients though, but I would preffer to get a Dual Xeon 3.06Ghz for $199 than pay them for a Server where the network is unstable.
lol - Yes, very true. I'd never go with BurstNET/Nocster, too unreliable I think. They really should work on their network.

Anjay said:
lol - Yes, very true. I'd never go with BurstNET/Nocster, too unreliable I think. They really should work on their network.

I never regretted to move from their Network back in Feb ;)

Ross said:
I'm thinking about using them for a backup server, lets face it their cheap. Either gonna use them or Ezzi

Managed works for that :)

I'm not getting close their Network, not even if it was a backup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8